2016, still no machine : yet, i know how to make one????

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Non conventional or non traditional type of nuke. Just watch closely the WTC towers being pulverised. Yes they turned into dust. If it were used conventional type of explosives in that deliberate implosion you would have seen huge parts of construction falling heavily onto the ground. Instead what did you see? Dust. The air filled with dust from thermo nuclear explosions. Concrete constructions turned into dust. What once had been a building vanishing in the air. Perhaps what happened in Tunguska had also something to do to that Nikolas Tesla kind of stuff. Something relating to fireworks geoengineering illumined nights and boreal auroras in equatorial areas.

I seen that video on YouTube of the building disintegrating into dust. Which is kind of interesting, since there is no publicly known weapon that could do that. And given the amount of time that has transpired before this video became available, I would have to say that maybe someone has doctored a video to make it appear so.

Carl Miller

@Einstein- The disintegrating theory was put forward by Dr. Judy Wood-
Dr Judy Wood's Book "Where Did The Towers Go?" ... The Evidence of Directed Free-Energy Technology on 9/11.
Personally I am completely dispassionate about this 9 11 stuff. I do not have a rebellious nature although being curious about unresolved issues. As a student I have never seen something weirdest than this 9 11 issue. Everything started with another curious thing just like this Tunguska stuff. Perhaps we will never know what really happened in both cases. But understand that as a curious guy into the paranormal and unexplained things I could not let this 9 11 alone as it is associated in my mind with other unexplained phenomena such as the Bermuda Triangle and Santa Claus.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Well, thank you for additional info. I've already been through it all. I really did not find it lengthy or dull reading. In fact I collected it and placed it in my archives on 9 11 = this heart breaking story!
And only to hightlight the patriot act as a subsequent consequence of this big hoax. The biggest already in which the
Mainstream media cowarded betraying the american dream and the nice people of the United States.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I thank it is time to go back to the subject this tread is about: 2016, still no machine : yet, I know how to make one????

This web site already has treads on 9-11.

Carl Miller

I think whoever is working in CERN is closer to time travel at any unpredictable moment. Christ said at the end of the time hearts would get frozen. A tiny amount of anti matter generated in these spots may induce human beings to hate his neighbor. By
the way calling to mind our friend Krishn, one of the participants of this forum we are living the Kali Yuga. Kali is the Hindhu goddess who eats her own sons. Anyway by hook or by crook as my late Mother in law used to say humanity is progressing even among the paradoxes of wars and crisis. Or perhaps just because of them if wisdom is to be acquired at the extenuation of passion. Anyway with the advent of the cabal while the elite takes control culture differences disappear under the guidance of a world governance. There would be no Atheans or Spartans but an only specimen called homo-acquisitive and at the end we will all go to heavens with loads and loads of new clothing articles tons of new gadgets and the head filled with new ideas on how to create a new religion and make money out of people 's foolishness.

Last edited:

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
3 week of none stop work , and im not done, saturday the 27th as well, i will try to come on tomorrow night, or sunday , if we can organise a chat and work on some theory and aim towards a goal, everyone , see you then , i ll let Num7 see if he think fit to organise a chat , because on wednesday i cant i come home late and cant stay late, but tomorrow no problem, cheers, hope to see some people

Tron1

i'm donewith theorizing when do we actually make theorize while you work on it. ideas pop up.

tflofasho

I'm honestly kinda getting annoyed with a lot of the stupidity and claims from the crummy people on here as if is in all honesty and have come to the conclusion that I can't stand that crap and clutter on here with people and their crap and clutter claims on here and can't stand it.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
free time is my only issue , ho yes also like everyone else cash, im not as rich as i use to, going from 50 000$ a years to 35 000$ put a cramps in my style , plus losing one of my member and one to depression put a dent on my work and will to do anything so i hope you guys understand my reluctance to go any further