2019 Predictions

Time Witness

I have two strong visions I have seen which I get will happen during 2019.
First, I see a change in the British Royalty. I don't know if the Queen will step down or pass but I see a change.
Second, I hope this one is a miss, I see an accidental nuclear detonation in a country we had no idea was working with nuclear power or weapons.
I do not see it as Korea, more Iran or Iraq. It will cause quite a bit of damage to their own country.

Mayhem

Zenith
It seems the Queen will move aside soon, if her husbands falls that could push it along quicker.

Even she doesnt in 2019 it couldnt be very far away.

This other prediction, wondering if that country is in Asia.

It could be a feat in itself to have a hidden nuclear program these days, though i'll throw in a guess Turkey?

Tron1

I see a quiet United States. Peaceful for awhile but people will probably try to thwart it. But we will remain so. There will be a sun spot that gives off a hot summer and winter. I see a pretty fun year. 90 degree weather for most of the summer. 70's in the winter.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I see a quiet United States. Peaceful for awhile but people will probably try to thwart it. But we will remain so. There will be a sun spot that gives off a hot summer and winter. I see a pretty fun year. 90 degree weather for most of the summer. 70's in the winter.

The news media would not connect sunspot activity with global warming. That would be forbidden being that it would be based on fact. The current hoax story is that CO2 all by itself is responsible for the increased temperatures. It is forbidden to connect the source of extra heat as coming from the sun.

TimeFlipper

The news media would not connect sunspot activity with global warming. That would be forbidden being that it would be based on fact. The current hoax story is that CO2 all by itself is responsible for the increased temperatures. It is forbidden to connect the source of extra heat as coming from the sun.

A guy called Leighton Steward, who heads the group, Plants Need C02, agree with you Keyholder and Einstein..The group says that C02 levels are infact too low for the sustenance and development of plant life, and apparently have reams of data to back up their claim!! (y):cool:..

Solar Energy IS responsible for the extra heat....All we are saying, is give Plants a Chance (y):D..

Kairos

Another fake chemical weapon attack in Syria to draw in western forces.

Probably Trump will get his wall.

steven chiverton

I have two strong visions I have seen which I get will happen during 2019.
First, I see a change in the British Royalty. I don't know if the Queen will step down or pass but I see a change.
Second, I hope this one is a miss, I see an accidental nuclear detonation in a country we had no idea was working with nuclear power or weapons.
I do not see it as Korea, more Iran or Iraq. It will cause quite a bit of damage to their own country.
accidental newclear detonation someone else here predicted that for 2019 but it never happened so i wonder if you are spot one with it

Time Witness

Back in December of 2018, I shared a vision or prediction I saw of an explosion in a middle east country. The way it looked to me, it seemed to be a nuclear explosion. I said it would be in 2019. Looks I was off on the year and specific of the cause, but still close.