2021 Predictions

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If you wanted proof of such an obvious thing, all you had to do was ask. ;)

I have PLENTY of other sources. Do I need them?

Want to know what I see? You proving my point. About your inability to provide proof and your consistent avoidance of every single topic discussed aside from the obvious- which you try to use as proof of something that it literally doesn’t prove.

P.S. I trust my own eyes more than FBI videos that can be fabricated to meet their agenda.

Not really, I just don't always choose to have a worthless argument. Who trusts the FBI? lol
A worthless argument? Like no proof, or one video that isn’t proof of your claim? Okay.
Ok a few things.

1. What does this have to do with Future Predictions?
I dunno, what did your post about the Capitol have to do with future predictions?
2. You seem to be very upset that people have a different opinion than you
Upset? Where? Lol.
3. Using the FBI as proof is like using CNN as proof
I used video that had been taken live. In fact, of the live news streams I watched, one of those videos was the focus of the live TV crew and I saw very clearly what happened from multiple angles.
4. You cannot change my opinion and I wonder why you are so determined to try to do so.
That’s fine. But I engaged you in a debate because you made claims with no proof. I am not so much trying to change your opinion as seeking you to prove the claims you say are fact.
5. I watched the so called "riot" with my own eyes and saw no riot. 5 guys isn't a riot.
5 guys? It was a heck of a lot more than that…
6. You may believe what you want, but I wanted to throw my own 2 cents in like everyone else.
I am well aware of my rights, thanks. I was just throwing in my 2 cents as well. Sorry that I have facts and video that back up my opinion. If that makes me argumentative or upset, I think you need to check your definitions.
P.S. I trust my own eyes more than FBI videos that can be fabricated to meet their agenda.

Your own eyes. Okay. Sorry, but that is proof of nothing. Was John Titor or any other fake Time Traveler EVER taken at their word? No. (Not that they should have been.) Everyone wants proof of wild claims. It’s not my fault you can’t provide proof to yours.

Now, I seem to recall a mod saying to change the subject. You obviously have no intentions of holding a proper debate, and will not ever provide proof. You have only highlighted my points over and over again, and rested my case for me.

Here is a 2021 prediction: Absolutely nothing will be presented to successfully provide substance to your claims, because your claim is based in no facts, and was created by you after… rioters walking through a door.

Last edited:

Yeats

I offer the following, not to continue this debate (if that's what it is) but rather in the interest of accuracy.

Although five deaths were reported, only one individual was killed in the "riot" on January 6. She was a Trump supporter, and was murdered by a Capitol police officer. That officer, to my knowledge, has not only not been arrested and charged with this foul act, but has not even had his name revealed to the public. As far as I am aware, this officer is still on the job -- protecting members of Congress from the people they are supposed to serve.

The remaining four died either of complications due to previous illnesses (2), drug overdose (1), and in the case of the Capitol policeman who was supposedly killed due to being hit with a fire extinguisher, it was discovered later that this tale was told by other Capitol police, and was later (rather gleefully, it seems to me) reported by the press. He actually died the following day due to a stroke.

In the meantime, over 500 people have been arrested, with more arrests to follow. Only about half that number actually set foot in the Capitol (which, by the way, is not a crime since the Capitol is open to the public). Most of those arrested are currently being held without trial or bond. At least two of those who have gone before a judge have done so bearing cuts and bruises sustained while in custody.

Three of the "rioters" have been identified (through their social media posts) as anti-Trump activists. In a video, one of these is shown in the Capitol rotunda encouraging those around him to "burn this sucka down" (referring either to the Capitol itself or to the government in general). The response of the crowd was mostly along the lines of "No. That's not right. That's not who we are." (Hardly the response of bloodthirsty rebels, is it?)

Finally, we should remind ourselves that this "riot", which had but one fatality through violence, pales in comparison to the nearly 80 Trump supporters who were murdered (not to mention the billions of dollars in property looted or destroyed) during the previous summer's "peaceful protests" across this nation.

Last edited:

I offer the following, not to continue this debate (if that's what it is) but rather in the interest of accuracy.

Although five deaths were reported, only one individual was killed in the "riot" on January 6. She was a Trump supporter, and was murdered by a Capitol police officer. That officer, to my knowledge, has not only not been arrested and charged with this foul act, but has not even had his name revealed to the public. As far as I am aware, this officer is still on the job -- protecting members of Congress from the people they are supposed to serve.

The remaining four died either of complications due to previous illnesses (2), drug overdose (1), and in the case of the Capitol policeman who was supposedly killed due to being hit with a fire extinguisher, it was discovered later that this tale was told by other Capitol police, and was later (rather gleefully, it seems to me) reported by the press. He actually died the following day due to a stroke.

In the meantime, over 500 people have been arrested, with more arrests to follow. Only about half that number actually set foot in the Capitol (which, by the way, is not a crime since the Capitol is open to the public). Most of those arrested are currently being held without trial or bond. At least two of those who have gone before a judge have done so bearing cuts and bruises sustained while in custody.

Three of the "rioters" have been identified (though their social media posts) as anti-Trump activists. In a video, one of these is shown in the Capitol rotunda encouraging those around him to "burn this sucka down" (referring either to the Capitol itself or to the government in general). The response of the crowd was mostly along the lines of "No. That's not right. That's not who we are." (Hardly the response of bloodthirsty rebels, is it?)

Finally, we should remind ourselves that this "riot", which had but one fatality through violence, pales in comparison to the nearly 80 Trump supporters who were murdered (not to mention the billions of dollars in property looted or destroyed) during the previous summer's "peaceful protests" across this nation.

If this is going to continue I recommend doing so in a new thread.

That being said, none of those peaceful protests turned-riots were an armed attack that targeted important government officials in an attempt to overturn a constitutional transition of power.

If the mods will allow us to hold this debate in a thread that it belongs in, I would love to continue with people that can actually support their claims.

Yeats

If this is going to continue I recommend doing so in a new thread.

That being said, none of those peaceful protests turned-riots were an armed attack that targeted important government officials in an attempt to overturn a constitutional transition of power.

If the mods will allow us to hold this debate in a thread that it belongs in, I would love to continue with people that can actually support their claims.
This "debate" continues only because of your infantile desire to have the last word and nothing else.

Yes, I suppose the government officials in Federal courthouses and police stations who were attacked during the summer weren't very "important", and the signs carried by the "protesters" calling for the deaths of President Trump and other government officials were designed to preserve our government.

Jesus.

This "debate" continues only because of your infantile desire to have the last word and nothing else.

Yes, I suppose the government officials in Federal courthouses and police stations who were attacked during the summer weren't very "important", and the signs carried by the "protesters" calling for the deaths of President Trump and other government officials were designed to preserve our government.

Jesus.
Excuse me? I clearly moved on, and Paula continued. Excuse me for not being rude and ignoring what she asked me.

You just inserted yourself and threw a fit and “supposed” things I never said, and call me infantile?

Edit: Furthermore, anyone paying attention to what I say can clearly see that I have spoke against the violence of both sides, and am constantly talking about coming together to solve the issues on both sides. What you “suppose” is merely your own baseless speculation.

Last edited:

Yeats

Excuse me? I clearly moved on, and Paula continued. Excuse me for not being rude and ignoring what she asked me.

You just inserted yourself and threw a fit and “supposed” things I never said, and call me infantile?

Edit: Furthermore, anyone paying attention to what I say can clearly see that I have spoke against the violence of both sides, and am constantly talking about coming together to solve the issues on both sides. What you “suppose” is merely your own baseless speculation.
My final word on this subject:

In neither of your responses to me did you refute any statement of fact which was made. You, no doubt, hoped that by ignoring the facts that they would somehow disappear. This behavior may stand you in good stead at CNN or the current White House press office, but it fails amongst those who are in possession of a good memory and common sense.

In addition, as a member here, I will "insert myself" into any open thread at this site at my own discretion -- and not at your direction.

As for "throwing a fit", I offered facts (which seemed to me to be in short supply in this discussion) which you did not (and could not) refute. I suggest that you research the matter in more detail, and cease to regurgitate talking points which have already been debunked.

And now, you may continue to rant and rave with no further response from me -- which is, as I have discovered, the preferred method of "debate" by those on the Left.

My final word on this subject:

In neither of your responses to me did you refute any statement of fact which was made. You, no doubt, hoped that by ignoring the facts that they would somehow disappear. This behavior may stand you in good stead at CNN or the current White House press office, but it fails amongst those who are in possession of a good memory and common sense.

I didn’t say anything more because @PoisonApple, a Moderator said to change the subject. I clearly indicated my desire to properly discuss the subject in a new thread. You can assume whatever random crap you want, frankly.

In addition, as a member here, I will "insert myself" into any open thread at this site at my own discretion -- and not at your direction.

Never said you couldn’t. Merely commented that you calling me infantile is rather hypocritical.

As for "throwing a fit", I offered facts (which seemed to me to be in short supply in this discussion) which you did not (and could not) refute. I suggest that you research the matter in more detail, and cease to regurgitate talking points which have already been debunked.
No, you threw a fit about me debating my opinion and ended with an exasperated “Jesus”.
And now, you may continue to rant and rave with no further response from me -- which is, as I have discovered, the preferred method of "debate" by those on the Left.
I have done no ranting or raving. You, however, have. Good bye.