2021 Predictions

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Okay. Seems to me like you just forfeited because you can’t back up your claims.

I don't agree with your version of bullshit. So No! It's all just bullshit to me. But you seem to believe bullshit. Maybe my claims would make more sense to you once you realize how you were deceived. Try researching subliminal messaging. It's a very effective brain washing tool.

I don't agree with your version of bullshit. So No! It's all just bullshit to me. But you seem to believe bullshit. Maybe my claims would make more sense to you once you realize how you were deceived. Try researching subliminal messaging. It's a very effective brain washing tool.

Yap yap yap.

You can claim whatever you want but you can’t even attempt to show proof. Nothing is more full of shit than that.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No, you just agree with someone else’s version of bullshit.

Not really. There is no more news anymore. It is 100% fiblicated. Were you even paying attention that during the bullshit pandemic there were no mass shootings? The fiblicators were too busy with their co-vid narrative to fiblicate any new mass shootings. But now they have time to start fiblicating mass shootings every day. I wouldn't be surprised if they started to claim some people are hatched from eggs. Just what line would they cross before you finally realize they are just making it all up?

Not really. There is no more news anymore. It is 100% fiblicated. Were you even paying attention that during the bullshit pandemic there were no mass shootings? The fiblicators were too busy with their co-vid narrative to fiblicate any new mass shootings. But now they have time to start fiblicating mass shootings every day. I wouldn't be surprised if they started to claim some people are hatched from eggs. Just what line would they cross before you finally realize they are just making it all up?

I can’t help but notice you avoided everything once again. You completely changed the subject. Not to mention most of what you said is bullshit, as you might say.

You have yet to provide a shred of proof for your claims and continue to make absurd claims.

Now, to address said claims that you are trying to change the subject with, the government doesn’t have to stage shootings. People are bad enough to do so of their own accord.

Now, how about we back up and you provide proof to your claims? No? I didn’t think so.

lamdo263

People keep talking about January 6. I watched it live with my dad. We saw no riot. We saw people talking and enjoying themselves. Trump's speech was uplifting. Nothing wrong with it. People have video footage of like 5-6 people being LET INTO the capital. That's a riot? I can find the footage if you want. All of it was a setup and MSM pushed and pushed that it was a huge violent riot, when it was NOT. Not even close. People need to look at the evidence NOT in the news. NEWS LIES. NEWS can make you believe we are being attacked by aliens. Never trust any of it.
A one party government, does not have the necessary dynamic to stay afloat. Sooner or later, everyone's alike and start to go crazy. That's what occurred in the Maoist political uprisings. Everything was the same for everybody. So the next best thing to do, once you've gone nuts in that situation, is to pick on the other political group, whether their a threat or not.

That in essence is what the awake and cancel culture groups are. Due to their lack of understanding of just what a political system is, villainize anyone and anything that you feel threatens your level of paranoia and go after that. The Maoist really went bonkers. They beat some poor innocent person to death cut out part of their liver and publicly ate it.

Once your free institutions of learning go, then you can pretty well write it off. The problem with these groups are, is they don't realize that this section of space Earth is in and is full of ET criminals. They make prisoners of Earth people, that can easily be programmed. If this is going to be our future, then this culture is more or less had. End of story.

lamdo263

On the prediction for 2024, I feel a possible artificial intelligence rebellion will occur. This will occur when least expected and will send this culture into utter pandemonium. If it does not occur 2024, then sometime later, it may occur.

This culture is starting a sea of AI apps within it's electronic frontier and sooner or later, the number of AI apps out there may join and attack man.

Parazite1986

People are getting to the point in which eugenics pave way for crispr to be used to get rid of deformities and mental illnesses via designer babies and abortions. Next people will design a slave race in which individuality would no longer survive.

It would occur in 2025 to 2030. Possibly earlier.