2021 Predictions

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Oh I agree. But if I make fruit salad with apples in it but someone thinks they are pears, no matter how much they say they have to be pears, they are still apples.

January 6th, regardless of who instigated it, was an insurrection against our constitution. People died during the riot. These are facts unless proof is presented that says otherwise. To claim what @Einstein and @PaulaJedi are, is as ridiculous as people who say the Holocaust never happened, or was staged.

It was fake, so the insurrection was by Democrats. They are known to murder.

Here they are being let in, and hardly a riot.

It was fake, so the insurrection was by Democrats. They are known to murder.

Here they are being let in, and hardly a riot.

Huh. I still see ZERO proof of anything supporting your claims that anything was faked or staged.

People were let in. This is obvious, has been stated multiple times (including by me).

That does NOT in any way prove that Democrats faked or staged anything. Show me proof that the Democratic Party organized this. A video of people being let into the Capitol proves literally nothing that has been claimed by @Einstein or yourself.

And again I ask, since when did inside help make a riot not a riot?

Now, clearly, you are incapable of providing anything close to proof, and this is why both of you are avoiding the topics discussed and trying to explain the obvious and state your absurd claim after like it has any basis in fact.

It’s funny how @Einstein and those who share his beliefs demand proof of everyone else for anything they don’t agree with or believe in, and yet, when asked to supply proof of things others don’t agree with or believe in, they avoid proof like the plague. Or, at least plagues they believe in.