21-12-12 OR 12-21-12 is HERE

Himalayan Hermit

I am sure most of the folks here have heard of the date Dec 21, 2012 for whatever reason (Mayan prophecy, Solar Flares, Asteroid collision, Polar shift, bla bla). I believe this is one of the most hyped dates of its category of 21st century or recent times at least.

Whether anything happens or not (the thread is not to debate that point) - it would be fun to know what everyone is planning to do/be on that date!

I personally would take time off and chill at home that day basking in the winter sun (unless we get fried by flares haha :eek:).

Where would you be?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
got plans to be setting on the front porch drinking beer and smoking a cigar,,maybe no take that back most assuredly taking a shot or five of Quervo.... and hopefully I won't need a cooler for the beer ha ha ha

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Be careful KC, if doomsday comes from behind your house, you won't see it coming from the front porch!

I don't know what I'll do. I'm going to post a chat event for December 20th, to experience Dec. 21st live on here. I'll likely be there with you guys if you're up to it. :)

trekie4ever

I'll probably be playing Call of Duty. I figure if all the Asian kids freak out in the middle of a match I got a good 10 hour head start on you suckers

TnWatchdog

got plans to be setting on the front porch drinking beer and smoking a cigar,,maybe no take that back most assuredly taking a shot or five of Quervo.... and hopefully I won't need a cooler for the beer ha ha ha[/quote12/21/12 is on a Friday so I will doing my Friday night beer thing...I may consider doing something for 12/12/12 also.

Himalayan Hermit

Be careful KC, if doomsday comes from behind your house, you won't see it coming from the front porch!

I don't know what I'll do. I'm going to post a chat event for December 20th, to experience Dec. 21st live on here. I'll likely be there with you guys if you're up to it. :)
Sounds good. Too bad due to the time difference, I can no longer participate in chat but I'll be there astrally with y'all :D

Samstwitch

I don't expect anything to happen, except a lot of people will have hangovers the next day. I hope people don't get so freaked out that they do stupid things. That would be sad.