Confirmed Hoax 2122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wind7

Staff
Do they often threaten plagues of locusts on peoples privates? Or is that a Mullac thing? We can include it in the next round of bingo!

Actually...Had I thought of it in my last post...To actively insult a person with such Vulgarity using
Private Parts as the subject, is an old Francis Stein M.O. .

Remember Him? He was made a Time Agent for/By Starlite??

Wind7

Staff
WE, TARQUIN ARE NOT WITHOUT COMPASION BUT IF YOU CONTINUE TO DISRUPT THE ACQUISITION OF THE ANUBIS BOX THEN IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL FIND YOUR DESTINY ALTERED...

Remember...Veiled threats here @ Paranormalis are not tolerated.

JustMe

WE, TARQUIN ARE NOT WITHOUT COMPASION BUT IF YOU CONTINUE TO DISRUPT THE ACQUISITION OF THE ANUBIS BOX THEN IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL FIND YOUR DESTINY ALTERED...

Scary. Now I fully believe you! Clearly this is all true. Even though all the evidence suggests otherwise. Even though This is clearly a fake account being run by Mullac. Even though this threat is hilarious. I definitely believe you now.

TachyonS

The Box is in the hands of an apprentice time traveler. But if you want to trade for the box ill give you an email of the person for a way to tomorrowland
WHOM IS THIS APPRENTICE TIME TRAVELLER... WE TARQUIN CAN GIVE YOU THE KEY TO TOMORROWLAND... WHAT IS THE NUMBER ON THE BOX... PROOF WE TARQUIN NEED....

JustMe

YET IT THREATENS THE GENOCIDE OF A ENTIRE PLANE BY IT'S IMBECILLIC MEDALING...
How is anyone meddling? (that’s how you spell it @mullac998) No one is stopping you from getting your fake, imaginary box. We just don’t all need to hear about your hoax, I mean important business. If you know who “has” it, maybe contact them in the DMs or directly? That would be the normal, sensible way to handle your fake, hoax predicament. Why do you need to handle it where everyone can see it if it’s not just attention seeking lies? Have fun with direct messaging each other!

Status
Not open for further replies.