l_sarang

it's cyborgs, in short. but are more humane. michio kaku even came up with the idea first himself.

hello there i heard that the time travel machine is out all ready buddy from a underground bases alien connection and the Montauk project so write back what is the our future hold?

i never heard anything about the Montauk project. time traveling wouldn't be possible up until 2030's.
i've heard news about alien findings at my time, though.

Secretman3811

it's cyborgs, in short. but are more humane. michio kaku even came up with the idea first himself.

hello there i heard that the time travel machine is out all ready buddy from a underground bases alien connection and the Montauk project so write back what is the our future hold?

i never heard anything about the Montauk project. time traveling wouldn't be possible up until 2030's.

come on get real have you heard the Genius tesla build all those stuff.
and that what about the Nanobot or Nanotechnogly.
write back when is this Nano tech come out.

Secretman3811

also can you see someone future by looking at there name.
what about the New World order?
what about the illumanti secret society.

l_sarang

we started giving the Vitae project to the public on 2036, just a year after we finished it.
we did worked together with the US government for our time traveling project, but i never really got told if it's a part of the Montauk project.

those doesn't exist.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm a little suspicious of the text document at the beginning of this post. My virus program reports it is comprised of two files. Anybody have a safe way to see what those two files are?

Secretman3811

we started giving the Vitae project to the public on 2036, just a year after we finished it.
we did worked together with the US government for our time traveling project, but i never really got told if it's a part of the Montauk project.

those doesn't exist.

you mean the New World order don't exist?
also Nano tech is also don't exist either? write back