24 theologists worked with NASA to examine how religions would react to aliens

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I posted this in a couple of threads before.

We have already had our disclosure by our president (European Commission when the UK was stilll in the EU). The most people are still in denial including some members of this discussion board who were or are EU citizens.

But I can say it is liberating. But I dont know yet which aliens I will worship as new Gods or if I worship them as Gods.

Cool but how do we know the subtitles are correct?

lamdo263

A religious leader and doctor in the United Kingdom is getting international attention after revealing he and other faith leaders worked with NASA to examine how religions would react to finding alien life.

Read more:

I can kind-a tell where this is going. You're allowed to do such and such just as long as the churchie says so. I mean there's other sorts of major dudes that compose a society. Tax preparation people, people who work in ice cream parlors, perverts in erotic toys shops, politicians who are in denial they too sailed to mystery island, auto mechanics, all sorts of people.

Just as long as they don't try to fit them in one phone booth all at once?

steven chiverton

religion and aliens what a mix religion our system of belief in god and the Vatican controls that belief system and yet they have a infrared telescope array in America called the lucifer telescope named after the devil which i think they are prying well outside there expertise they be better off sticking to there bible books and god prayers and stay out of the alien stuff as everything they believe is not linked to god , aliens themselves have a different system of belief and was once said they believe the whole universe to be one supreme being .

alpha centauri

Cool but how do we know the subtitles are correct?
I had a little bit French at school: he mentioned d´autre planètes which means other planets. Ok I was wrong, he doesnt seems to be a native speaker according to the first site I linked down below. But I still think this was not a mistake.

Juncker said,
J'ai vu et entendu et écouté plusieurs des dirigeants d'autres planètes
which translates to:
I saw and heard and listened to several of the leaders of other planets
so, yes, the translation is accurate.

source:

Juncker’s contacts with the “several leaders of other planets were deliberately omitted from the transcript of his speech posted on the official EC website.

According to German magazine Focus, French media speculated that the phrase was omitted because it was merely a mistake and that Junker wanted to say “other leaders of our planet.”

TimeFlipper

I had a little bit French at school: he mentioned d´autre planètes which means other planets. Ok I was wrong, he doesnt seems to be a native speaker according to the first site I linked down below. But I still think this was not a mistake.

Juncker said,

which translates to:

so, yes, the translation is accurate.

source:

Everybody was trying to cover up for that clown prince of fools, Jean Claude Juncker when he was president, especially when he was drunk while attending functions!!...They all tried to say his drunken stupors were actually brought on from sciatica, a back problem!!! yeah right!! :ROFLMAO:..

Obviously he believed he had been in touch with "other wordly people", their words always came from the bottom of an empty bottle of a very expensive champagne that he had just consumed!! :fp:.... Joker or Toper?, noun for a drunkard..

alpha centauri

Good research.

But why was he drunk all of the time?

Because he knows things, others do not know and he could not cope with it. He knows thing about the world ant how it is ruled and about the extraterrestrials.

16e23d393d928600d71b5a7c44943ab3.jpg

A child, a drunkard and a fool tell the truth.
He is still a child in his behavious. He is definitely a drunkard and he is also a fool, if you look at your last video.

He is destined to tell the truth.

It is more of a joke post. I dont think he is a qualified politician but i think he told the truth although he is not qualified.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Good research.

But why was he drunk all of the time?

Because he knows things, others do not know and he could not cope with it. He knows thing about the world ant how it is ruled and about the extraterrestrials.

16e23d393d928600d71b5a7c44943ab3.jpg

A child, a drunkard and a fool tell the truth.
He is still a child in his behavious. He is definitely a drunkard and he is also a fool, if you look at your last video.

He is destined to tell the truth.

It is more of a joke post. I dont think he is a qualified politician but i think he told the truth although he is not qualified.
Wether he tells the truth or not is irrelevant to me, i detest the man....IMHO i do not believe for one second that he had been in contact with aliens, thanks for your reply though :)..

steven chiverton

why would nasa be interested in the reactions of a belief system called religion, to aliens , its out of there league and it aint going to get them any better technology to the stars out there, neither is it going to do anything useful to help them in any alien tech grab a sick abuse using religion im sure our twisted belief systems not going to be swayed even by a fake alien invasion just to control us through our religion and belief system in it