250,000 USD

mistertimes

I notice there are some wackjobs here... either arrogant beyond belief.. or thinking that human science is the core of the universe.. the whole 400 years of it (rolling eyes) or just straight out crazies

I get messages to me from people.. kids.. god knows who.. that I can tell messaged me before under different accounts.. maybe their friends did but they want money.. they don't give a flying fuck about anything else

the good fellas the older ones ..the einsteins the paulas the flippers etc.. they wont message and I now see why.. because on this type of forums there are bunch of nut jobs and or arrogant fucks who think they know everything and superior to everyone.. this is definitely not how you get me to like you

it's like the older ones are tired and institutionalized lol like the movie showshank redemptions.. remember morgan freeman Einstein? I know you do lol but anyway the young ones are arrrrrrrrrrrogant you should see the message I just received.. out of no where full of arrogance out of this world..

whatever...

Last edited:

mistertimes

lol yes but she is serious.. you can tell she is no bs.. she doesn't play.. and this is the thing.. even if someone is a genius.. to get the message I just got from a member here takes away credibility.. especially when I know its bunch of BS

Tron1

Not Really, ask around. Never have been, you are hiding yourself. I know a liar when i see one. Otherwise please stop with this crap. It's not right tricking people into this. You almost got me, but you won't. The other should heeve this message. This man is not right. I'm not talking about myself. I'm talking about mistertimes. I'm am not joking. He's trying to shut us up by doing this. Secure internet? Your not on a secure internet ip adress if your on here numb nuts. Mister Times.

Tron1

good then leave. Your a fraud anyways, you should have been banned by now anyways. I'm tired of opening my email and seeing your name up there.

mistertimes

now you lie In addition to being not ok in the head..
do you want to see how you get banned and how I stay here? I simply need to show num the shit you write to me when I never wrote to you anything back
I decided you were mentally ill long ago

Tron1

Don't mess with me at all. Not mentally ill that's making fun of me and there is none of that shit going on here. We're all equal here. I don't get banned. I already have been just tell me who you are i know you won't cause your not on secure internet. We all tell you, but you keep your name hidden. I'm getting cmac and doctorz on here and have you banned for causing trouble. Anyone who offers money on a forum is crazy and needs to be committed speaking of which. You better check your head. We debunked you the first day and let it go this far. Num7 lets have a live chatroom session with everyone. See what they decide. Securely enough. I can easily find out who you are. I have proof that your a fraud. I laughed at it. We don't like outsider's. New people don't usually fit in. They last a month. I've been here since May 24,2011. I'm sort of a good person. With good intentions. Don't go on the deep end. Like always say 1 percent of stories or claims are true 98.9 % are false. I'm mentally ill huh show's how much you know. hahaha.