3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

Art

Okay,so can we conclude your 3 6 9 secret with the two topspin tipler sinousoid,that is not only sinusoïde but also topspin, and spin relative to electron magnetic moment that occure in the C204 two topspin tipler sinousoid of jt
Can be emulated with ssb bli mode to use less energy that is require for such a device ?

So 3,6,9 Univers secret code, tripler sinusoïde, can be 3 sinusoïdes with this 3 6 9 frequency tripler.
6dxp1o.jpg

Himalayan Hermit

Hey Mayhem, I've never seen a custom HDR and that too with an Orgonite Pyramid built on it. Would you mind sharing if you made this custom change yourself or did someone else do for you? Is it a Gibbs HDR to which you made this modification?

When I used to run the HDR, I would only use the clear Quartz Crystal as Gibbs told me over the phone and as documented all over the place. However, as I have gotten more into crystals, I am thinking to use other Crystals during my next run (which God knows is when even though I keep telling myself!). Personally, I have not used Orgonite but I know it works with Energies and transformation. I do use Black Tourmaline, which Cosmos mentioned.

BTW, what effects have you noticed by this modification?

Mayhem

Zenith
First of all they arent built on to the unit so you can use any type they are just resting on the rubbing plate.

It is a Gibbs HDR yes.

I feel the pyramids are replacing the stick finger reaction so to speak thats why i tried it, i think HDR kid at one time used a pendulum i havent done that yet.

Speaking to Gibbs well he did say as you mentioned about the clear quartz, a few others i asked him about he maintained to stick with what he specified. Though i have used quite a few types crystal's the Black Tourmaline and Tigers Eye and a few others.

The Shungite was another :)

Any effects well ya could say extra astral activity :) Ya know what i mean!

Art

You can program portal to self hypnosis with my little program. I work on this mandala program. Your cellphone countain electrics connections too and can be transform in a stick pad reaction. Free to feeling with my programm. You have just to tush your screen or tush with mouse pointer for windows and mac users. Feel the hypnosis and relax. If you play a little bit you will see fibonacci series, in real time. Take 5 minutes before tou are hypnotised. Feel your screen.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

That's an orgonite pyramid. We have one with tourmaline in it. Different stones and crystals are used for different effects.
Thank you for the reply...So it was clearly another "explanation" from Gibbs to hopefully get non functioning HDR`s to work..
I always thought the HDR was supposed to be a device that transported you through Time and Space safely and accurately either physically or astrally...However it now appears the HDR has "different effects".:fp:

Himalayan Hermit

First of all they arent built on to the unit so you can use any type they are just resting on the rubbing plate.

It is a Gibbs HDR yes.

I feel the pyramids are replacing the stick finger reaction so to speak thats why i tried it, i think HDR kid at one time used a pendulum i havent done that yet.

Speaking to Gibbs well he did say as you mentioned about the clear quartz, a few others i asked him about he maintained to stick with what he specified. Though i have used quite a few types crystal's the Black Tourmaline and Tigers Eye and a few others.

The Shungite was another :)

Any effects well ya could say extra astral activity :) Ya know what i mean!
Oh yes, should have noticed that it's just sitting on top and not embedded.
I didn't know that you were using it to replace the whole stick reaction process. So you just turn on the HDR and put the pyramid and not even set the "intention" to find the rates? Or do you go thru the step and just say it out, hoping that pyramid will do the work?

If I remember correctly, Pendulum is just being used to find the stick reaction and doesn't bypass it but am not 100%.
Roger on the extra astral activity. I might try it.