3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
you got it mixed up i have 2 small powerful disc shaped rare earth magnets on each side of the steal motor body stuck together and when i slide them up or down on either side the motor goes faster or slower if i slide them down so this gives the motor more power than the battery can deliver if the battery is fully charged then the high speed will be higher from the magnets and if i slide them down the speed is reduced so i got full speed control using the magnets , so its not from touching the motor its the moving of the magnets to vary the speed up or down the outside of the motors casing.

Yes, but that is understandable because you are altering the way the armature inside the motor casing responds to the magnetic fields from different orientations. Just remember there are magnets inside the motor casing that are in fixed positions.

steven chiverton

yes true but luckily the outer ones being slide up and down makes the motor go faster or slower at around 4.5 volts left in the motor it dosent have enough speed to stay vertical on its shaft then drops but when i move the magnets to increase speed it then can stay on its shaft while being powerd till the voltage drops more again and then the magnets wont keep up to provide more power then but the magnets sure make the battery power to the motor last longer and stronger though its acting a bit like a joule thief circuit to

steven chiverton

ive tested the magnets on the motor body of a 12 volts motor in my special em pump design they dont make the motor go faster at that small size of the magnets , the motor they work on may be noisy motors im not sure as the data dosent say in the jaycar electronics catalogue

TimeFlipper

Yeah just like all your video's of your piece of wood!
It appears my old friend is in need of a trip to specsavers, but to help out him out i made a close up photo of my indoor Delta Time Antenna to show the angles and wiring around it...Picture shown..I do hope you show me a photo of your own HDR with the Orgone Pyramids attached to it, unless of course youve sold it.. ;):LOL:

Of course the framework is made from wood and not metal, however the whole shape and angles of the DTA are the most important parts, which you find difficulty with...Anytime you need my help to clarify such matters simply, give me a shout iam always around...After all, thats what friends are for(y):D..

Attachments

• DSC_0186.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 5

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
All doubts aside, and slightly off topic, I really dig the aesthetic of the HDR. It's like a kind of techno-meditation tool. I can see why people make fun of it (I've done it before) but I also see why people would find it works for them. An experience is an experience. Either way, it looks like something Doc Brown made and I had to tell you all this at 12:30 in the morning.

Last edited: