3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

today the 14-1-2022 i suddenly decided to review my video above and found that ive missed something and i found something new and have even refilmed my original video in high speed with slow motion replay off my pc screen and whatever it is it s bright and forming glyphs on the surface of the water i was able to find out the meaning of some and googled it to find out it = 17 and thats my birthdate i suspect water can reveal more than just that

TimeFlipper

today the 14-1-2022 i suddenly decided to review my video above and found that ive missed something and i found something new and have even refilmed my original video in high speed with slow motion replay off my pc screen and whatever it is it s bright and forming glyphs on the surface of the water i was able to find out the meaning of some and googled it to find out it = 17 and thats my birthdate i suspect water can reveal more than just that
Can you explain more about how the glyphs reached the number 17 please?

steven chiverton

in the glyphs the numbers 6p7 come up so i googled that and the only answer was 6p7 = 17 is all in can find at the moment other things brag on and on but dont give a direct answers , also so the infinity sign come up which i said on my video upload as being a figure 8 and when numbers come up it then gets more bizarre as it then looks like a form of intelligence for sure and that just happens to be one of the things about water besides its memory effect.

steven chiverton

heres a link to my video watch it till you see it the downlights on my ceiling wasn't on and the only light was what comes through the gaps in my closed blinds it was daytime and not dark
watch the light where it comes from in front of me to the center before it started forming the glyphs

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

in the glyphs the numbers 6p7 come up so i googled that and the only answer was 6p7 = 17 is all in can find at the moment other things brag on and on but dont give a direct answers , also so the infinity sign come up which i said on my video upload as being a figure 8 and when numbers come up it then gets more bizarre as it then looks like a form of intelligence for sure and that just happens to be one of the things about water besides its memory effect.
Sorry Steve but i couldnt find anything where it says 6p7=17..

TimeFlipper

heres a link to my video watch it till you see it the downlights on my ceiling wasn't on and the only light was what comes through the gaps in my closed blinds it was daytime and not dark
watch the light where it comes from in front of me to the center before it started forming the glyphs
What frequency was you using in your video Steve?

steven chiverton

the second lowest frequency from one out of a number of frequency generators also 6p7 is also a pico farads value for ceramic capacitors as the frequency was from my circuit i designed using pf value ceramic capacitors and the 6p7 isent listed as they may not of even made that value i think but with some calculations i could make that using the pf values ceramic capacitors available that 6p7 could be telling my to concentrate on that and it being information on the waters crystalline surface it could be telling me something a number im missing in my frequency generator calculations

Last edited: