3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

steven chiverton

i used to have the 3 legged ones which was said to be rare in the future and used in robotics as these ones have a clear resin dome and under it is the sensor its these ones that i used in the light listener circuit and wow do they work good i had it set in a lens placed in a cone and even the fluttering wings of a tiny insect i cant see outputs a sound in the headphones, its a fairchild photo transistor not optocoupler type

TimeFlipper

i used to have the 3 legged ones which was said to be rare in the future and used in robotics as these ones have a clear resin dome and under it is the sensor its these ones that i used in the light listener circuit and wow do they work good i had it set in a lens placed in a cone and even the fluttering wings of a tiny insect i cant see outputs a sound in the headphones, its a fairchild photo transistor not optocoupler type
Search for what you need Cousin Cobber, there are literally hundreds of all types of Fairchilds` photo transistors that are VERY VERY cheap...Obviously they are not selling any of them on the open market Steve...

If its of any use to you, the British made OC45 transistor with the black coating over it revealed a photo transistor once you removed that black coating from it...There must have been some weird reason as to why they put the black coating over the photo transistor :unsure:..

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I seem to recall that you could make your own photo transistor from any transistor encased in a metal can. Just cut the top of the can off with a Dremel tool.

TimeFlipper

I seem to recall that you could make your own photo transistor from any transistor encased in a metal can. Just cut the top of the can off with a Dremel tool.
I could be wrong, but i think Steve is looking for those type of opto transistors that cover an ultra high frequency..

steven chiverton

yes i herd that to cut the top of a power transistor off and use it as a sensor but thats to big for my needs our local electronics stores dont stock or sell photo transistors at all so they cant be found here in australia

TimeFlipper

yes i herd that to cut the top of a power transistor off and use it as a sensor but thats to big for my needs our local electronics stores dont stock or sell photo transistors at all so they cant be found here in australia
Lots of sellers on Amazon and Ebay send stuff abroad Cousin Steve, why not take advantage of those services, if you really need photo transistors?

TimeFlipper

Lots of sellers on Amazon and Ebay send stuff abroad Cousin Steve, why not take advantage of those services, if you really need photo transistors?
I had a rummage in my no longer needed box and discovered 2 Mullard OC45 transistors that i told you about, and they have the black coating over them...Photo shown..

Be careful scraping off the black covering, iam assuming that these 2 are the photo transistor type, i checked them out on my multimeter and they are functioning ok..If you want them i shall send them to you by Air Mail, free of charge...

You could also use one of those OC45`s to replace the Surface Barrier Transistor that went into the Delta Time Generator, you would still need to use the loading coil (Tesla Coil) as described in the circuit that is a bit of a beetch to construct Cobber Steve..

Attachments

• DSC_0125.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 2

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Not just a power transistor. Lots of transistors are made with the metal can.

100-1058__78694.1641840751.jpg

steven chiverton

ive seen a video showing the 2n3055 with the top cut off and using it as a light sensor but not to worry now as the infrared clear body phototransistor not only senses infrared but other lights to so it multipurpose to by the looks of it
ive designed a new pvc circuit box for my latest frequency generator and uploaded a video of it being tested and most of my frequency generator projects i have are got built in polarity indicators to show ac flow this latest one dose the bizarre and i dont really know why with the single flasher led on it registers ac flow on the frequency counter and with it off then shows zero frequencies and dc flow only and if i get ac frequencies and change the frequency counter for the polarity indicator only one led lights up to show dc and not ac instead of both leds lighting up to indicate ac flow so the circuit changes its mind like it has some kind of intelligence , the main circuit is the same one i used in all my frequency generator circuits and this one i used 3 ceramic picofarad capacitors to make up the value displayed on the surface of water as mysterious light emitting glyphs showing 6p7 for 6point 7 picofarads values and as a result i get the bizarre and the alliuminium tape i used to decorate the circuit box has some kind of body capacitance effect and i think it senses my body's life field or aura or e fields to thus changing the readings, when i touch the foil which is plastic covered