4 Blood Moons

Khaos

where the wild things are
We had a tiny snowstorm hit last night and it was cloudy all night long. The clouds finally parted at around 7am, but by then it was too late and already daylight out.

But I did watch it online though!

TnWatchdog

We had a tiny snowstorm hit last night and it was cloudy all night long. The clouds finally parted at around 7am, but by then it was too late and already daylight out.

But I did watch it online though!
I set the alarm and walked out the door. Clouds, rain, and a no show for the moon. I said something like WTF and will wait for the return of the blood moon later this year. I wanted to see something for myself so was a bit pissed. BTW...congrats on being smoke free...home free.

TnWatchdog

The next blood moon happens September 28, 2015...changes may follow. This is an interesting topic so if anyone has info on it please post.

Poison Pen

Mark Blitz and John Hagee got this Blood Moon thing started. This is actually a lunar tetrad which is nothing more than 4 consecutive lunar eclipses. These are separated by 6 lunar months, six full months in other words. Read the article about it on EarthSky here:

What is a Blood Moon? | EarthSky.org

Hagees book Four Blood Moons apparently makes the claim something is about to change. According to the article there will be 8 of these in the 21st Century 2001-2100.

TnWatchdog

Everyone has an opinion...here are a couple of verses from the Bible that are interesting...

The Red Moon
Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon to blood, before the day of the Lord comes, the great and magnificent day.

Revelation 6:12-14
When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood, and the stars of the sky fell to the earth as the fig tree sheds its winter fruit when shaken by a gale. The sky vanished like a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

We are living in interesting times...no one knows exactly what is coming down but the time is near, so we will just need to see what happens. Scoffers will be abundant in the last days but we shouldn't overlook what had been written before we were even born.