4 Time travel Documents with schematics

Pegii

Feel free to try them out and experiment ;)
Tell me how it goes. Will upload more soon.

Riddle of Time 8th Key - 8THK
Riddle of Time 9th Key - 9THK
Chronological Discoveries - CHRO
Quantum time travel

Attachments

• Riddle of Time 9th Key - 9THK.pdf
    787.8 KB · Views: 275
  • Chronological Discoveries - CHRO.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 215
  • Riddle of Time 8th Key - 8THK.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
  • Quantum time travel.pdf
    397.8 KB · Views: 239

TimeFlipper

Good one Pegii! :)
Regarding the Quantum time travel pdf, i had to do a handstand so i could read it...its great knowing that i can still do one lol :eek::D

Pegii

Good one Pegii! :)
Regarding the Quantum time travel pdf, i had to do a handstand so i could read it...its great knowing that i can still do one lol :eek::D
I know right! I had to turn my I pad upside down. But it has this feature that if you flip it the screen flips so it was forever flipping over so I couldn't read it :mad:
It's good to know you can do handstands. I could do them on the trampoline before I got too afraid of breaking my neck.
BTw if you decide to build them do tell me if they work or not ;)

MarvelFan

Thanks for the useful share Pegii. I myself started reading from the quantum pdf and it worked well for me since i appreciate the rotate feature of windows pdf reader that allowed me to rotate the particular page instead of making me change my posture.:)

TimeFlipper

I copied all the pdf stuff onto my laptops pictures so i can view them all tonight and see which one or two i fancy having a go at..:)
I briefly looked at one which needed a radio transmitter to transmit onto the 432Mhz frequency, fortunately i have 3 of these and my previous research has indicated that that frequency is the one our unconscious minds operate on, so im feeling i will go for that..:cool:

Interestingly that frequency of 432Mhz was the sound that was transmitted in an audio wave and not at a radio wave, at the very beginning of the Big Bang...These are the theories from astro-physicists :)

TimeFlipper

Thanks for the useful share Pegii. I myself started reading from the quantum pdf and it worked well for me since i appreciate the rotate feature of windows pdf reader that allowed me to rotate the particular page instead of making me change my posture.:)
Oh Come on Marvel, its much more fun doing a handstand to view it!! lol :ROFLMAO:

TimeFlipper

I just had the idea that Pegii and Prof Opmmur would like a look at my 3 transceivers,and yes im using a Christmas carpet in my radio shack :D 018.JPG