5 REAL Time Travelers - Top 5 REAL Time Travelers

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Great video through and through. Only one likely error: in the beginning, the narrator claims the Mahabharata of ancient India was a work of fiction. Meanwhile, it is very possible, if not, probable that the text is based on actual historical events. Ancient Aliens speculates that such a claim is true.

TimeFlipper

Great video through and through. Only one likely error: in the beginning, the narrator claims the Mahabharata of ancient India was a work of fiction. Meanwhile, it is very possible, if not, probable that the text is based on actual historical events. Ancient Aliens speculates that such a claim is true.
Thank you for confirming my thoughts Classical well done :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

I also questioned "the Mahabharata of ancient India". :confused::confused:

TimeFlipper

We can allow one small error Prof, Al Bielek more than made up for it :D

MarvelFan

I don't know anything in particular but the history of ancient India is full of supernatural stories as it was the time period when deities lived or constantly visited Earth. That Period is referred to as Satyug and it is said when the world started moving more towards hatred and bad/evil works, deities stopped visiting earth till now and the period is referred to as Kalyug.