7 minutes that will Change Your Understanding of the World's past history

TimeTravel_00

Eddy, you have just blown my mind my friend. I once knew a young man from Adelaide. His name was Toff, and I believe that he was living in Harrisonburg, VA with his fiance, a young American girl that graduated from JMU. Your theory intrigues me, I will be sure to get a copy of that Mediterranean CD-ROM if I am ever able to go on vacation with a G.E. C204 Time Displacement Unit.

titorite

I am one minute in and going WTF?!

links?

No way..

That jewel case thing needs linking... WHAT IS IN HOMEBOYS HAND GOING INTO THE LARGER BOX.....??? a square mirror?!?!

I think not... wtf

TnWatchdog

Interesting Eddy... about the history of the TT with his CD-ROM, but a little over my head. I did see a monitor, which reminded me of my first computer.

titorite

I have a question....

About the Mediterranean CD... Was the water on the cover a possible alternative print?

titorite

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND and Identified

While reading the Book of Revelation from the New Testament, Australian researcher Ronald Pegg noted that
  • the writer who identifies himself as John
  • on the Greek Island of Patmos (in 95 CE)

98 computer.... John went back to 98 right.... made mention of going back further and futher cause stranger and wider divergence.... strange thought to chew on...