7 minutes that will Change Your Understanding of the World's past history

Phil Wainwright

Very interesting bit of video. I have also looked at the preview of the document as well... hmmm $3.33 Au... maybe worth spending a couple of pounds for the rest. I shall let you know what I find out. It does seem a lot of this is related to interpretation, and that is always difficult. But not necessarily incorrect. I do like some of the bits where, as is known; there are no vowels in Hebrew (or not as we find in Latin texts), David becomes DVD and YHWH sounds like UN...... I shall have to wait until I am out of the office to top up my internet card.... (when purchasing on the internet, I have a pre-paid VISA card so I never type my real card details into the world wide web....) Then, once I have put £5.00 on, I shall order and read.......

TimeTravel_00

Eddy,
Could you please put together a mission operations itinerary for the jump team? I need approximate dates, locations, and first hand eye witness contacts for all interloping mission points detailed in your research. You must understand how important this is to the team. We think that the ark of the covenant was actually stolen by Moses, during the exodus, from long-term storage inside of one of the pyramids. Did you know that the ark of the covenant had the same dimensions and radioactive properties as the G.E. C204 time displacement unit?

Eddy_P

I need approximate dates, locations, and first hand eye witness contacts for all interloping mission points detailed in your research.
The CODA in the 'World Breaking Discoveries' E-Report lists many and includes:

3114 BCE – Egypt (in the Middle East region)
ca.1350 BCE – Egypt, Amenhotep IV (aka Akhenaten)
1240 BCE – Egypt, scribe Ani
1230 BCE - The prophet Moses, encounter with ‘angel’ and ‘God’
ca. 5 BCE – Jerusalem, The Temple, A Hebrew priest named Zechariah
ca. 25 CE - the son of Zecharia and Elizabeth, John, (ie. John the Baptist)
ca. 26 CE - Jesus of Nazareth, son of Joseph and Mary
36 CE - Saul of Tarsus (aka. Paul)
60 CE – Mark
ca. 80 CE - Matthew, Luke (the Q-source document)
ca. 610 CE - Saudi Arabia, Mohammed
1823 CE September 21 – America, Joseph Smith Jnr

Correction Back-Steps (after a Religion had been spawned)
603 BCE - Babylon. King Nebuchadnezzar
ca. 600 BCE - Jerusalem. The prophet Lehi
593 BCE - Babylon. Ezekiel
553 BCE - Babylon. Daniel
95 CE - John on Patmos Island (Greece)
mid 1500s CE - Michel de Nostredame, France

pp 207-248 in cited report.
Source: Full report from 'E-REPORTS'section of this website: Angels in the Bible were Time Travellers . Modern OBJECTS documented in Ancient Texts is PROOF of TIME TRAVEL Back to the PAST . Found by Ronald Pegg