70% Of Americans Have "No Faith” In Government

Darshan

That is interesting..America ruled by England via proxy. I have never liked that America kisses Israels ass so much. As for the state of America: We have nobody to blame but ourselves. If Americans were so not willing to be sheep it would be better. We ingest every last bit of B.S. that the super rich feed to us. In return we keep them rich. It would take a revolution to get what we deserve as Americans.

I think you would find this website interesting The History of US-Israel Relations

IroncladMarshmallow

Don't hate this country, go to your primary election booth and get involved at the grass roots level.

Useless. Elections are just a show. Government officials are pre-selected.

By whom? I didn't know America had Oligarchs.
Really? We haven't had a 1 term president since George H W Bush from 1989-1993, and he was eventually succeeded by his son. Bush Sr also used to be in charge of the CIA. In that regard, it's not unlike Putin, being ex-KGB, becoming Russian president.

There is an oligarchy in this country, and most of them are unelected.

Darshan

Useless. Elections are just a show. Government officials are pre-selected.

Really? We haven't had a 1 term president since George H W Bush from 1989-1993, and he was eventually succeeded by his son. Bush Sr also used to be in charge of the CIA. In that regard, it's not unlike Putin, being ex-KGB, becoming Russian president.

I assume they pay the elected to do what benefits themselves then?

IroncladMarshmallow

I assume they pay the elected to do what benefits themselves then?
I can only guess what goes on behind closed doors.

walt willis

I wonder if that percent has moved up or downward during what years?

70% seems a bit high to believe...

There may also be a coloration between the three hundred percent increase in guns and ammo sales?

Maybe the WEB BOT folks can answer that?

John Titor claims that we had civil unrest that escalated into a full blown civil war that culminated into a world war in 2015.

That is getting close and the civil unrest in the middle east was another of his predictions.

All a bit too scary for the average person to accept as real.