70% Of Americans Have "No Faith” In Government

walt willis

So tell me how Russia bled out the other countries of the Soviet Union like Poland.

Or did they take control of them for their own good?

Freedom is a universal concept that most people want and most governments do not want.

Some folks live just to control others...

Twilight World of Central Asian Migrants - Institute for War and Peace Reporting - P34660

Poland is NOT a real nation! It belonged to Russian Empire, Prussia, and Austria-Hungary. Ukraine is Russia. Belarus is Russia. Nosy Westerners told former USSR nations Russia "oppressed" them, but those nations remain aligned to Russia currently. Most men in nations of Tajik and Turkmen and Uzbek Republic are in Russia for work, because their nations are so desperately poor! Yes Russian Empire controlled them for their benefit and the nations were semi-prosperous. America told Ukraine to rebel, but most do not realize how very poor Ukraine is and without alignment with Russia will not withstand 10 years, because Westerners want only the Earth Resources there and not to help citizens.

How dare you insult the people of Poland with such a lie!

Poland has been invaded from all sides throughout history and now they are a free people and you dare tell me otherwise...

Shame on you!

Justinian

There are starving children in Africa that deserve help, but Mexico is the most obese country in the world and they come here and the government gives them freebies. There are starving people in Haiti and other places as well that look like this:

View attachment 1477

And then you read this:

America Is No Longer the Most Obese Country in the World
" Roughly 70 percent of Mexicans are overweight and almost one-third are obese." - They have access to food. The children above do not.

And you wonder where our government's priorities are. Please note, this has nothing to do with skin color. And I know there are always exceptions.
But this needs to be said. Why don't we bring THESE POOR BABIES here and skip the illegals who just want money and free healthcare?

I'll get a lot of heat for this but it is reality. Who exactly are we feeling sorry for?

Also, the governments of the poorest countries are stockpiling the food we send. Shouldn't we be shutting down THOSE corrupt governments instead of worrying about fricken IRAQ and IRAN all the time? What kind of leader allows his chidlren to STARVE to death? Doesn't he deserve to go to trial for this?

I guess I'll get some hate mail now. SIGH. Needed to be said.

I think it is always overlooked that there are thousands of Americans in a region that locals refer to as Appalachia that runs up and down the Appalachian mountains where Americans are starving.

Also, I've said it before and I agree that with so many cities with so many diverse problems that it's hard to address those varieties with one solution, but city-states could help that problem.

As far as the US-Israel issue I hate when I see people say we kiss their asses. Yeah we side with them a lot, but the relationship is always blown out of proportion. Check out the numbers of how much money we give to other countries in foreign aid. We are the only superpower left in the World. The World is our chess board. We have to manuever and manipulate where we can to keep our "friends" happy just in case we need help. People say 9/11 was a black eye on America, but the real black eye for us was Pearl Harbor. It happened once then, then again on 9/11. But with all these traitors giving out our secrets it's no wonder we can't keep good intel because it's hard to retain spies when they feel they'll just be ratted out.

Justinian

Also don't forget that today's America is self entitled. That is the biggest thing about today's society that really pisses me off. Everyone wants something for nothing. Everyone thinks more is better. More is going to destroy us.

- Taxing the big corporations they say.. I mean a guy works his whole life to build an empire and then has it stripped away because poor Americans think they deserve more of what that guy put his blood, sweat and tears into. What will happen is other countries will lower their taxes and entice these businesses there.

- Raise minimum wage so we make more money they say.. The fry cook at McDonalds that never wanted to do anything but be a fry cook thinks they now deserve 14/hr. You think McDonalds is going to just say.. Okay lets take a loss. Hell no. These corporations are going to want to keep their same profit margins and will raise the prices of everything to do it. So back to square one. The trick here would be a worldwide economic reset. You can survive off of 1/day if your rent is 1/month, gas bill 1/month.. things like this. More is NOT better.

I've worked my whole life to get myself to where I'm at with my own business, and house and career. Now it's all in Jeopardy because everyone is trying to take what I've worked for. I'm not sure how this mentality is supposed to help anyone.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Also don't forget that today's America is self entitled. That is the biggest thing about today's society that really pisses me off. Everyone wants something for nothing. Everyone thinks more is better. More is going to destroy us.

- Taxing the big corporations they say.. I mean a guy works his whole life to build an empire and then has it stripped away because poor Americans think they deserve more of what that guy put his blood, sweat and tears into. What will happen is other countries will lower their taxes and entice these businesses there.

- Raise minimum wage so we make more money they say.. The fry cook at McDonalds that never wanted to do anything but be a fry cook thinks they now deserve 14/hr. You think McDonalds is going to just say.. Okay lets take a loss. Hell no. These corporations are going to want to keep their same profit margins and will raise the prices of everything to do it. So back to square one. The trick here would be a worldwide economic reset. You can survive off of 1/day if your rent is 1/month, gas bill 1/month.. things like this. More is NOT better.

I've worked my whole life to get myself to where I'm at with my own business, and house and career. Now it's all in Jeopardy because everyone is trying to take what I've worked for. I'm not sure how this mentality is supposed to help anyone.
As much as I understand and respect what you're saying, I can't totally agree...True, America is self-entitled. And hardworkers shouldn't have to be stripped of all their hard-earned money to keep the poor from going hungry or whatever. But even as a humble, low-paid office wench, I'll stilltoss some spare change into a beggar's cup because if I was hopeless and desperate enough to swallow my pride and beg on the street corner for money from strangers, I'd hope someone would return the favor...

No one aspires to be a fry cook...I've known plenty of people, including myself, who've had to resort to degrading jobs such as a mere fry cook... It's unfair to say that these people don't work hard..You can't put yourself in anyone else's shoes, you just can't...And not every success story is accredited to pure hard work. Many other factors come into play..We can't all be successful business owners. After all, where would society be without the "little people" most take for granted?

All in all, you're very lucky to have such a blessed life, financially and you should be proud of where you are in life! :) But please, be niçer to the fry cooks in the world, after all, I am one.. ;)

Justinian

LOL.. I've worked some of these "lowly" jobs too.. I'm not putting anyone down that works as a fry cook. But there are a lot of people out there that do aspire to do nothing else but that. Really though the emphasis I meant was that there are people in this world that want nothing but to work at a low level job and never get out of it and sit and do nothing but complain that they can't get a good job. I say this because I know a quite a few people that enjoy their jobs but can very well get a lot better of a job, they just choose not to because X employer doesn't care if they X. (Replace X with whatever dumb shit people like to do).. But on the weekends or on FB they will sit and complain that they don't get paid enough.

So I'm not berating or putting down anyone that works at a job that can't get a hand up in life. Just saying there are a lot that can and just don't.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
LOL.. I've worked some of these "lowly" jobs too.. I'm not putting anyone down that works as a fry cook. But there are a lot of people out there that do aspire to do nothing else but that. Really though the emphasis I meant was that there are people in this world that want nothing but to work at a low level job and never get out of it and sit and do nothing but complain that they can't get a good job. I say this because I know a quite a few people that enjoy their jobs but can very well get a lot better of a job, they just choose not to because X employer doesn't care if they X. (Replace X with whatever dumb shit people like to do).. But on the weekends or on FB they will sit and complain that they don't get paid enough.

So I'm not berating or putting down anyone that works at a job that can't get a hand up in life. Just saying there are a lot that can and just don't.
Yes, I know what you mean....There's plenty of people who don't aspire to be anything but, and they act like the world owes them a favor...

And I must clarify, I'm not a fry cook..lol. But I have had my fair share of crap jobs..It's never too late to better your life.. ;)