8 US Soldiers Disappear removing 5000 yr old Flying Machine from Afghan Cave

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Has A Secret 5,000-Year-Old Vimana Been Discovered In A Cave?
8 August, 2015

MessageToEagle.com - Two years ago, in 2013 there were strange rumors about a secret 5,000-year-old Vimana that was discovered in a cave in Afghanistan.

It is said that eight soldiers mysteriously disappeared when they tried to remove the ancient high-tech craft from the cave. Was the entire story just an internet myth or was the discovery real?

It was for a long time believed that there are no physical remains of this remarkable ancient Indian aircraft.

If this discovery is real, it would totally change the world, but would it be for the better?

Could we make proper use of such advanced ancient technology or is it to dangerous for the human species? If the craft was real - what happened to it?

The Link To the Coast to Coast AM Video: Has A Secret 5,000-Year-Old Vimana Been Discovered In A Cave? - MessageToEagle.com

TimeFlipper

I recall reading in a book many years ago that there is an area in the Great Indian desert where for 5 square miles the sand has turned into glass..The author of the book said the only thing that could have turned the sand into glass would have been a very high temperature source, such as an atomic bomb exploding..

This area has been known very well for many years, long before the atomic bomb that we know about was made...
Is it possible that the Indian culture 1000s of years ago were testing out atomic weapons in the deserts?

As for the Vimana craft, i believe it would have come from alien technology that even today we would not know how to reverse engineer it, as any "real" alien crafts would have technologies and metals we still know nothing about..

Krish

I recall reading in a book many years ago that there is an area in the Great Indian desert where for 5 square miles the sand has turned into glass..The author of the book said the only thing that could have turned the sand into glass would have been a very high temperature source, such as an atomic bomb exploding..

This area has been known very well for many years, long before the atomic bomb that we know about was made...
Is it possible that the Indian culture 1000s of years ago were testing out atomic weapons in the deserts?

As for the Vimana craft, i believe it would have come from alien technology that even today we would not know how to reverse engineer it, as any "real" alien crafts would have technologies and metals we still know nothing about..

No, the present Indian culture could not have done that. There was an Old Indian Civilization some 100,000 years ago (the Atlantis People) that did this. I was one of them (if you believe in rebirth)...

It is not necessary to have strange Alien technology...if given money, I could design it now....may take 30 years to make a production run...the catch is we do not have AI sophisticated to operate it...so, wait till that happens...

And yes there was an Inter-Dimensional War long ago on Planet Earth and the reason no one talks about it is because of religion issues.

And I can guarantee that no one in the west will believe in what I say because the same items has been floated around for a long time, including the engineering of Vimanas...even History Channel has been talking about it...

TimeFlipper

No, the present Indian culture could not have done that. There was an Old Indian Civilization some 100,000 years ago (the Atlantis People) that did this. I was one of them (if you believe in rebirth)...

It is not necessary to have strange Alien technology...if given money, I could design it now....may take 30 years to make a production run...the catch is we do not have AI sophisticated to operate it...so, wait till that happens...

And yes there was an Inter-Dimensional War long ago on Planet Earth and the reason no one talks about it is because of religion issues.

And I can guarantee that no one in the west will believe in what I say because the same items has been floated around for a long time, including the engineering of Vimanas...even History Channel has been talking about it...
Hi Krish..I wasnt talking about the present Indian culture, i was actually referring to the culture that existed upto 5 thousand years ago that Prof Opmmur put in his posting :):)

Krish

Hi Krish..I wasnt talking about the present Indian culture, i was actually referring to the culture that existed upto 5 thousand years ago that Prof Opmmur put in his posting :):)

Thank you. I get it...but non-official years are different that is listed in archives data in India like in Puri....

The real data is 12,350 years for second apart of end of the War when Lord Krishna was in India. His people provided Sanskrit as language for Indians then because there was no decent language then due to massive catastrophe on Earth many years back...This is the time Krishna people explained what happened in the past. This is also the time where Shiva and Kali was also available. basically Lord Krishna (this Universe top civilization) group brought in several other heavy duty aliens to fight the war. The basic truth but not details are listed in Mahabharata....

But human Vimanas were of Lord Rama empire some 100,000 years ago and Lord Krishna people explained the details to the people. Rama had the War too because the war lasted for about 200,000 years but we got it late in the game. During Lord Rama time, there were two Technical civilizations...the Hanuman Civilization and the Rama Civilization that had Whites, Indians, Chinese and Blacks as citizens...

Someday we will know, either getting the data from the old Indian archives or wait till we get real visitation from Lord Rama Civilization...that moved to Mizar Star system at that time. The 12,350 year story is also Norse Mythology because they supported the war ending document signatures....

Someday you will know...thank you...

TimeFlipper

Isnt there a part in the Mahabharata that covers the possibility of a nuclear war occuring, where it is stated>>>>>>>And then there was a brilliant light in the sky like a thousand suns..

Krish

Things happened in both wars...and yes that is possible since it was still a big war that includes a Vimana from the enemy side trying to destroy Dwaraka...

One item the adult Indians missed is that the story was set up for kids so that everyone will remember but everyone takes the detail as face value. Same story but different details...

In Mahabharata there was also Gita where Lord Krishna talked to Arjuna about Hindu Stuff like Karma...and Mr. Arjuna is right now an Engineer on planet Earth....therefore some technical ideas filtered through the time...the same guy was also in Rama Civilization as the disciple of Mr. Da Vinci in Vimana that took over the Scotty type Chief Engineering.

What happens is that humans can not remember the social aspect of past lives but can remember the Technical aspects of that life, otherwise Universe does not grow. The catch is, there has to be initial tools and technology to make stuff happen this time. That is why we are growing very rapidly this time after the catastrophe in history. That is again one produces two and two produces three etc....with base knowledge still there.

That means we will have Star Trek and Babylon 5 type system in about 500 years. Some ideas are in science fiction like Arthur C Clarke and Asimov as a narrative...the 500 years was set for 300 years, some 30 years ago, but with middle east war and our stupid economy, and climate change, it became 500 years now. That is how future projections work in a grand scale. Basically you have to look everything in this planet in a time scale...since Life Essence does not die (Rabbi Manis Friedman)...enjoy the new view of the same story...

Krish

To make it clearer: The Universe is a hologram in data...so, low resolution in technical matters produces broad strokes and not the details....some call it a veil...

The other side is there are only say 1% engineers that can view the ideas...the other 99% have no idea since that is Social Issues...and are filtered through...the Law of The Universe...so, work on it...