8 US Soldiers Disappear removing 5000 yr old Flying Machine from Afghan Cave

TimeFlipper

If you find a coin for example, with 1000 years BC (BC meaning Before Christ) printed on it, how would the maker of that coin actually know when Christ was born??...Therefore the coin would obviously be a fake!....the coin should have on it AD, which is Anno Domini meaning after Christ...Its just me and my crazy jokes Classical lol ::LOL:::D

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
If you find a coin for example, with 1000 years BC (BC meaning Before Christ) printed on it, how would the maker of that coin actually know when Christ was born??...Therefore the coin would obviously be a fake!....the coin should have on it AD, which is Anno Domini meaning after Christ...Its just me and my crazy jokes Classical lol ::LOL:::D
I'm just kidding around too! I get your jokes! :p

steven chiverton

ive read about this its a 5000 year old ancient indian vimana craft and the soldiers who went in the cave to retrieve it vanished but also said that a russian helicopter tried to lift it out, but exploded, and there's a video on youtube said to be from one of the vanished soldiers and it shows them in what id say is a state of slow motion or voice echoing when they talk many world leader was said to be summoned to that area when the discovery was made and that the craft created a gravity well that they couldn't shut off at first till the americans solved it and thus got the vimana and took it away

Harte

ive read about this its a 5000 year old ancient indian vimana craft and the soldiers who went in the cave to retrieve it vanished but also said that a russian helicopter tried to lift it out, but exploded, and there's a video on youtube said to be from one of the vanished soldiers and it shows them in what id say is a state of slow motion or voice echoing when they talk many world leader was said to be summoned to that area when the discovery was made and that the craft created a gravity well that they couldn't shut off at first till the americans solved it and thus got the vimana and took it away

The story is a fake.

Harte

Krish

Aliens were not here in the last 5000 years..hence it is a hoax....
ancient paintings and hieroglyphs say they was here for thousands of years before the vimanna incident

The timing was wrong...12,000 years ago, shit-load of aliens were here and before that....too...we were in an inter-dimensional war and our side of the Universe suffered for about 200,000 years that includes Thor people....

I will trust Akashic Records more recently than some human put a number before Christ...thank you...

It is the timing that is bad....not the Aliens...(and it is in Ramayana and Mahabharata...but we created its time now)

Last edited: