9/11 Revisited Again

PyRo99

Re: 9/11 Revisited Again

Its time I made my presance known in this thread.

The Government has a lollypop. They're poking us with it, seeing if were alive or not. Unfortunately, were like a teenager that just rolls over and pretends like nothing is happening. Take the pillow cover your ears, and try and go back to sleep. 'Cause when you're ass is up, it ain't gettin' lulled back asleep, not even hypnotism would work.

However, there are some of us that are perched and ready to take the lollypop stick, and shove it up their exit hole.

Lets see what we've been poked with.

Well for one, there has been the PAI, and PAII. Burning of the First Amendment, the Search and Seizure Amedment, and Habeaous Corpus. But lets go further, than the obvious. Lets go, ohh I don't know, Novemeber 2001 sound good?

Remeber how there was a plane in Queens that fell out of the sky? And how the Government covered it up saying it wasn't a terrorist attack? Just so happens that Al-Qaeda claimed this attack back in May 2004. But wait, I thought we haven't had a Terrorist Attack on American Soil since 9/11? I'll be damned, but wait, theres another attack that occured.

Remeber that huge power outage that occured in August 2003? Again, what a shocker. The Government comes out saying "This is not a terrorist attack". And then, Al-Qaeda claims it again in May 2004.

Why they haven't corrected these statements? They got two things they wanted: Seeing how America would react to such things, and seeing how Americans trust their Government. Think I'm lyin' 'bout this sh1t? Go 'head, go dig, you'll see that I speak of the truth. Go ask Sean Osborne at Anomalies, I'm sure he'd say so too; for I got all of this information off of his website.

Shocking isn't it? Oh Yes, And Buscho screwed with the elections here in Ohio. Kudos to them, too bad it won't work when I go. Ofcourse I've still got another year to wait till I'm eleligble to vote.

Also, if you believe that we need to rid the world of Terrorists, you need to start on the homefront first.;)

But I digress, for taking this thread off course. Or did I? Did I just not prove why the American Government cannot be trusted? Or are we going to be naive and keep letting them poke you. I'll take rabies before I allow them to poke me again.

If the American Government lied about TWO other attacks, what makes you think they didn't lie about the intial attacks? If you're still working on your six pack of naive, I will pass you the twenty-four pack of Conspiracy.

But one day, if you are still being poked. You'll get irritated, and lash out. Fact of the matter remains, tyrannical governments don't last long.

StarLord

Pyro,

Good News!!! We knew you were alive before this thread. The waqy I see it is that we 'of our self' pulled off those mishaps and the al qaeda claimed it anyway. I see them as more FAKE terrsts. warnings to make people afraid....... scamed up by our administration.

Duder, my advice is to choose a different disease if you hate to get poked. See, in order to cure Rabies, you have a serious series of multiple shots with a very long needle into your stomach......... You may wish to rethink this.

Judge Bean

Pyro:

Take a deep breath.

The world will still be here tomorrow, and next year. The End of the World isn't scheduled to coincide with the end of your childhood.

Bad things that happen come in degrees of badness, in levels of evil, in subtle shades of meaning, and sometimes nearly imperceptibly. Quantum leaps of badness are rare; false attributions of evil are common.

Good things come in the same protean style. In fact, it's sometimes difficult to tell the good from the bad because they behave so much alike. You can be poisoned by a can of yummy tuna: your very last lunch. You can marry her for love and she'll leave you for the very same reason. You can spend decades hating your parents and then lo! discover that they love you and were right all the time.

Bush is bad, but not as bad as, say, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, or Adolf Hitler. And Clinton and Reagan may have been just as bad as Bush.

The government of the U.S. may have had a hand in starting every war we've ever been in, and may have blown up the Maine, forced the Secessionist hand, and ignored the warnings before Pearl Harbor. Nevertheless, some of these wars we should have gotten into sooner than we did. We were right to fight the Germans both times, but not necessarily to wait. We were wrong to fight Mexico, Spain, and Vietnam, and probably right to fight North Korea and Iraq the first time.

If it emerges that the feds blew up their own building in Oklahoma City and on 911, and took down the twin towers, or allowed all of these buildings to be attacked, would this change the answer to whether or not we should have invaded the Middle East? If they had not passed the Patriot Act, would this make them any less an outlaw regime?

If another ten years goes by and you look back to see a history of the usual kind-- not a series of dramatic upheavals, no apocalyptic holocaust, a bent but still living government, a healing land and people, will you be disappointed?

911 was not a natural disaster, was not an Act of God, and, in the broad sweep of things, comparably not really much of an event in terms of the number of lives lost. It was just a crime; just a really big, evil, criminal act. A mass murder. We ought not to let ourselves to be defined by such a thing. Whoever did it will not be able to hide forever, but will face judgment.

For the sake of argument, let's say that the government colluded or acquiesced in the crime. How does this change the fact that the current federal authorities are part of a long, long history of criminal authorities committing crimes with the power of public office? Does it make them more criminal?

They have bled and starved and robbed the people for so long that are not even aware that they are not entitled to do so. I would not be surprised to see conclusive evidence of the government being involved in 911; I would be surprised if the government had never been involved in any such thing for the past century.

StarLord

And THAT is why he's out there saving kiddie gangbangers from themselves and the system. God bless tiny tim and God bless you Paul.

If ever there was a light at the end of it all, t'would be you my friend.

Jesus_Bush

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
Pyro:

If it emerges that the feds blew up their own building in Oklahoma City and on 911, and took down the twin towers, or allowed all of these buildings to be attacked, would this change the answer to whether or not we should have invaded the Middle East?

.[/b]

Jesus age christ, God please save me from this mentality...please

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jesus_Bush\")</div>
Jesus age christ, God please save me from this mentality...please[/b]

You are looking for a fight aren't you. You just picked on the wrong guy. Since I don't moderate this particular forum, I'm not going to do anything personally. But you have demonstrated an ongoing habit of agitating others and being just plain rude in most of your posts throughout the board. Keep it up hoss, and you're gonna find yourself on the outside looking in. I'm getting real tired of you running your mouth and continued attacks on established and senior members.

Be looking over your shoulder. You never know when I'm gonna show up in the worst way. Mind your manners and play nice sonny. My patience with you is about all used up. I asked you nicely before not to invite me back. You just did. You're on the precipice of seeing my bad side. Stay off the keyboard if that's what it takes.

Cary

Jesus_Bush

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"CaryP\")</div>
You are looking for a fight aren't you. You just picked on the wrong guy. Since I don't moderate this particular forum, I'm not going to do anything personally. But you have demonstrated an ongoing habit of agitating others and being just plain rude in most of your posts throughout the board. Keep it up hoss, and you're gonna find yourself on the outside looking in. I'm getting real tired of you running your mouth and continued attacks on established and senior members.

Be looking over your shoulder. You never know when I'm gonna show up in the worst way. Mind your manners and play nice sonny. My patience with you is about all used up. I asked you nicely before not to invite me back. You just did. You're on the precipice of seeing my bad side. Stay off the keyboard if that's what it takes.

Cary[/b]

You're a trifle abrasive man, Do i upset you this bad? btw i don't think internet threats are legal.

CaryP

You just don't get it Jesus Bush. You're banned until 3-15-05, and then maybe permanently since you seem insistent on provoking fights no matter where you go here. This is the kind of "threat" you just didn't get. Rude, flaming yayhoos just ain't welcome here. Abrasive? Hell, you ain't seen abrasive. No, you don't upset me, but you did get a few days of time out. That may be permanent.

Cary

Darkwolf

OK, JB if and when you come back, I think we're having problems due to your misunderstanding of some people's positions. For instance, I am not a Bush supporter, I don't like where the country is going either. All I said was that the reach of the world court ends at a country (any country's) borders. If we catch somone committing a crime here we can deal with them according to our laws. Same with every other country on earth. The Saudis chop people's heads off for having a beer, and I don't see the world court saying much about that. Every nation is sovrign, and makes its own rules in it's own territory. Bush and I just happen to agree on that one point, Random event.
Paul was not saying that we should invade the middle east wether or not our government rigged 911. He was saying quite the opposite. So read carefully, and if you aren't sure what somone ment, ask.

Zoomerz

Cary, you forgot to lock the thread! :)

Dark; Your position couldn't have been clearer. Several other of us also posted responses to clarify (without being confrontational), and he still doesn't get it.

Z-