9/11 Revisited Again

Darkwolf

Re: 9/11 Revisited Again

Dark; Your position couldn't have been clearer. Several other of us also posted responses to clarify (without being confrontational), and he still doesn't get it.

Z-

Sometimes I wonder if some people bother to read more than the first and last words of others' posts.

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jesus_Bush\")</div>
Jesus age christ, God please save me from this mentality...please[/b]

I think we just did, Mr. Bush.

By the way, it's "Jesus H. Christ," as in "For the sweet love of Jesus H. Blue Christ on a Goddamned Sawedoff Crutch."

If you're going to be colorful, take time to learn the correct phrase.

QuantumLeap

All I know is that there are a lot Texas Long Horn Fans around the world![/QUOTE] That was a good one! :p Why does Bush wave that gesture around? I've seen his Daughters and his wife do the same thing. I seriously doubt there are that many Long Horn fans all over the world especially in the political field. Yes I'm being sarcastic :p

Darkwolf

Well, if you were photographed hundreds of times a day some might catch your hands in some weird positions too. Seriously, if there were a worldwide satanic conspiracy, do you think they would walk around flashing well known symbols?

QuantumLeap

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
Well, if you were photographed hundreds of times a day some might catch your hands in some weird positions too. Seriously, if there were a worldwide satanic conspiracy, do you think they would walk around flashing well known symbols?[/b]
Yeah but not in that same position Darkwolf. As for the second part of your reply...sure why not? Its already happening! Care to tell me what you think of the Skull and Bones Society is all about?

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Jesus_Bush\")</div>
Jesus age christ, God please save me from this mentality...please[/b]

With all that time you have had off to squander what meager mental resources you have managed to scrape together to get to the point that you consider yourself superior to others, you may have noticed that there is a positive way to do things.

We await for you to have that state of mind post haste.

Darkwolf

As for the second part of your reply...sure why not? Its already happening! Care to tell me what you think of the Skull and Bones Society is all about?

Yagh its a fancy fraternity where rich sons of the aristocracy meet mingle and make connections.

darkbreed

brusselmapstrcenter26is.jpg

Occult symbolism in the park of the Parliment of European Comission. The Pyramid with the All-seeing Eye on top.

dollar_ase.gif

Same occult symbol of the dollar bill with latin text Novus Ordo Seclorum, meaning "New order of the ages" - the New World Order. Pyramid made of 13 levels, occult number.

greatseal15hn.jpg

the hidden Star of David on the pyramid of the dollar. Also, notice the letters the line goes through to create it is A-S-N-O-M. Or, should I just put them together correctly: MASON

tia4.jpg

DARPA's (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) "Total information awareness" logo.. also some latin text "Scientia est potentia" meaning "Knowledge is power"

(latin is often used within the occult societies)

greatshield.jpg

Other side of Great Seal of USA, notice the star of David above the eagle, Jewish symbol. Also, its made of 13 small stars, and 13 is yet another occult symbol (or rather number)

millenn-map1c.jpg

Old map of Washingtons architecture, notice 2 occult symbols being revealed, the Pentagram, and the masonic Compass & Square

6b.jpg

Pentagon - a pentagram within a pentagram (look at the shape of the hole in the middle of a pentagram, like the one in the map above. Also the shape you get surronding a pentagram when drawing straight lines from edges to edges outside it) Notice angles of th building are all 33 degrees, another occult number, as well as a symbol of the 33 degrees of Masonry

flag.jpg

And of course the symbol of the number of states in USA on the flag is also in the form of pentagrams

StarLord

13 stars (not dots), thirteen clouds, thirteen stripes, thirteen leaves, thirteen berries, thirteen arrows, thirteen letters in E Pluribus Unum ((United We Stand (devided we fall))
All these 13's were supposed to point to the original 13 Colonies....