9/11 Revisited Again

CaryP

Re: 9/11 Revisited Again

Okay, I found this on Alex Jones' Prison Planet, and I know that "discounts" the credibility of it with some of you. At the same time it's the ABC News clip that reveals Giuliani's admission that he was warned that the Trade Center was going to collapse. How did they know this? Why didn't they get the rescue workers out if whoever the hell "they" is knew the towers were going to collapse? Lot's of questions that haven't been asked or answered IMO.

Cary

Rudolph Giuliani Got Warning WTC Towers Were ? ? ? ?Going To Collapse
? ? ? ? ? ? We first reported this 15 months ago but we have now ? ? ? ?received the video where then Mayor of New York Rudolph Giuliani admits ? ? ? ?to Peter Jennings that he got a warning that the South Tower was about to ? ? ? ?collapse.

? ? ? Why is this important?

? ? ? No steel framed building had ever collapsed from fire ? ? ? ?damage before in history. The event was unprecedented. To know the building ? ? ? ?was about to collapse would require inside knowledge of 'the 9/11 script' ? ? ? ?and how it was supposed to unfold on that fateful day.

? ? ? Remember, right before the building collapsed, firefighters ? ? ? ?reported minimal fires which they could quickly and easily ? ? ? ?extinguish.

? ? ? Why didn't the brave firemen and rescue workers who ? ? ? ?were rushing into the building get the same warning? Even if the warning ? ? ? ?was only only communicated minutes before the collapse, countless lives ? ? ? ?could have been saved.

? ? ? Consider the amount of people on the lower floors, ? ? ? ?in the lobby and immediately outside that could have rushed to safety in ? ? ? ?those few minutes.

? ? ? Giuliani was operating out of Building 7 which he evacuated ? ? ? ?before that too was 'pulled' by means of demolition as Larry Silverstein ? ? ? ?admitted in a September ? ? ? ?2002 PBS documentary.

? ? ? Click play to view the ABC News clip. There is a slight ? ? ? ?blip where the word 'collapse' cuts off, but the full quote is as follows...

? ? ? \"\"We were operating out of there when we ? ? ? ?were told that the World Trade Center was gonna collapse.\"

? ? ? ARCHIVE: ? ? ? ?Bombs in the Buildings

?

Judge Bean

Maybe someone figured that the lives of the likes of Rudy Guiliani are more important that those of noncelebrities.

"What are the lives of soldiers, but as of so many chickens?" --Generalissimo Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna, March 6, 1836, upon the fall of the Alamo.

artsouth

something else that just amazes me .... we supposedly..... have the greatest military force in the world and the tightest most sucure airspace? then how is it that norad just doesent respond? or the air force ect... ect... i think common sence died that day too!!

StarLord

Perhaps because they were ordered to stand down.

This tactic has been used before. They used to do it a lot in Nam. The Cong would be surrounded, our forces poised to strike and suddenly orders would be issued to pull back. Go figure.

Judge Bean

Remember when we actually witnessed the fact that Bush was not in charge of anything-- for at least 7 minutes, and because they were scrambling around, the screen was accidentally down, and there he sat.

They say that it was during this time that Cheney and the others were running around trying to figure out whether they should order strikes on the hijacked planes. Bush wasn't even in the loop, and was left sitting out in the open until somebody remembered him.

If he'd have been 2, he could have drowned in a swimming pool at a big party, everyone believing that everyone else is watching the toddler.

You would be hard-pressed to find another 7 minutes over the past 50 years when the U.S. was in such great need of leadership.

This is when the decision not to hit the planes was made.

StarLord

The thing that still bugs me is when they show Bush in that school room in front of those kids and his aid comes up and wispers what was taking place. If you can find that clip, watch it again, watch his face closely. Is that the look of someone that KNOWS what is happening and has all the facts? Notice any significant mood changes like you would normaly see on a president's face when something like this happens?

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
Remember when we actually witnessed the fact that Bush was not in charge of anything-- for at least 7 minutes, and because they were scrambling around, the screen was accidentally down, and there he sat.

They say that it was during this time that Cheney and the others were running around trying to figure out whether they should order strikes on the hijacked planes. Bush wasn't even in the loop, and was left sitting out in the open until somebody remembered him.

If he'd have been 2, he could have drowned in a swimming pool at a big party, everyone believing that everyone else is watching the toddler.

You would be hard-pressed to find another 7 minutes over the past 50 years when the U.S. was in such great need of leadership.

This is when the decision not to hit the planes was made.[/b]

Actually Paul, when Bush was sitting there for the 7 minutes during the "My Pet Goat" story, he had been told that the second tower had been hit already. The flight that hit the Pentagon wasn't long after that, and the final flight that was either downed or crashed in Pennsylvania wasn't too much longer after that as well.

At the time of the attacks, Dick Cheney was underneath the White House running something like 4 to 5 simulated intercept games with most of our domestic jet fighters scrambled to intercept either 1) Russian ICBM's coming over the North Pole, or 2) "hijacked" airliners. Most of them were concentrated in the western US and Canada. The jets that were in the exercise didn't know what was real and what was implanted onto their radar by the simulated intercept game. From what I've read there were only about 8 jets available to intercept the hijacked airliners on the morning of 9/11. When the few jets finally were scrambled, they didn't know what they were looking for. I've read an interview with one of the pilots who was scrambled, and he says in the interview he didn't know what he was looking for. He was ordered to scramble his jet and would be told what to look for. He was scrambled out over the Atlantic. He didn't know if he was supposed to find a missle or enemy fighters. Yes, I've made posts about all this before. NORAD was also not responding to notifications of the planes which had gone off course. If memory serves, Logan Int'l (Boston, MA) called NORAD on the phone because they weren't responding.

I agree with you. Bush didn't look like a leader sitting in the classroom while all this was going on.

Posted by StarLord:
The thing that still bugs me is when they show Bush in that school room in front of those kids and his aid comes up and wispers what was taking place. If you can find that clip, watch it again, watch his face closely. Is that the look of someone that KNOWS what is happening and has all the facts? Notice any significant mood changes like you would normaly see on a president's face when something like this happens? ?

StarLord,

I have no idea what Bush knew at the moment. Maybe he was just trying to look inconspicuous, like he didn't know anything. What's also interesting is that his staff knew planes were being used to attack symbols of American financial and military might. Bush's location was well publicized that morning. If the scope of the attacks were unknown, and no one really knew how many planes were hijacked, or could be hijacked, why didn't the Secret Service rush in and yank Bush to safety? Wouldn't it be plausible that an airliner could have been dropped on the school in attempt to kill the President? Where was the Secret Service? An article, The Secret Service at Booker Elementary: The Dog That Did Not Bark, I've posted before goes into this. The "Dog That Did Not Bark" comes from a Sherlock Holmes mystery, where Holmes solves the crime as the person who lived in the home, because the dog didn't bark when the crime was committed. I won't post the article again, but here's the link.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/9-11secr...retservice.html

As Kevin Costner as Jim Garrett said in JFK, "We're through the looking glass people. What's white is black, and what's black is white."

Cary

BubbuClinton

A lot of the conspiracy people feel that Bush actually thought that they were simply running another simulation of this and Bush thought it wasn't real. It similar to the statements by Gulianni (SP?) that Fema and been there running simulations for the emergency and the 9/11 happened only 2 days before. They were practicing something. Pretty coincidental.

Bubbu

CaryP

Yes, Bubbu you're right. Bush told a few news conferences that he "saw the first plane hit the building" meaning he saw the first tower get hit. There are no publicly available videos of the first plane hitting the towers. The explanation is that Bush saw several computer simulations of the attack, so he didn't know the difference. The only video of the first plane hitting the tower is probably in the posession of the "dancing Israelis" (read Mossad agents) who filmed the attack from the Jersey side of the Hudson. FEMA was in NYC in force on 9/10, the evening before for an "exercise" on mass casualties in a major attack. Coincidence? Not in my boook.

Cary

Timmy G

The thing that still bugs me is when they show Bush in that school room in front of those kids and his aid comes up and wispers what was taking place. If you can find that clip, watch it again, watch his face closely. Is that the look of someone that KNOWS what is happening and has all the facts? Notice any significant mood changes like you would normaly see on a president's face when something like this happens?

That clip can be found in the Michael Moore movie F.911.

Everything I have read says they (the gov't) were running all kinds of tests on possible hijacking scenario's that very day, some of which even included buildings being hit by airliners (talk about muddling of the factual). Also Cary, correct - NORAD was offline that day... The best air / land defense in the world... offline that day. :unsure:

But agreed StarLord, to watch GW sit there in the classroom, knowing the first one had already hit the tower, then for 7 minutes longer after being told the second plane hit the second tower - with a complete look of nothingness on his face and with NO actions, was anything but ligitimate. It was NOT a look of disgust, fear, hatred, curiosity, sadness, intrigue, etc. IMO - his actions combined with what I saw on his face after the fact was nothing less than disturbing. I don't care who you are, if you are President and somebody runs two airliners into your nations biggest buildings - you do anything but sit there.