Debate 911 was 17 years ago

titorite

What do you need from me for you to believe I'm telling the truth about my connection? This isn't intended to be a "game". My only intent is to show you that I am telling the truth.

Why do you feel such a strong need/desire to be believed?

Cirrus

Why do you feel such a strong need/desire to be believed?

Because you continue to say that the people who were on or who were supposed to be on the planes are fake. I know that this isn't true. I tend not to let things go so easily when I know something is true.

And maybe, just maybe, if you discover this one thing is true, then it might lead you on another path as to what happened to these people. I'm not saying that you should believe the "official report"... but just that people matter especially the ones involved in 9/11.

So what do you need to see the truth? Within reason, of course. I'm not digging up any bodies (surprise: there is no body) and I likely don't have a video where Mr. Humber is in it with his son (the pre-iPhone days were great).

titorite

Its funny cause thats what the corner said about the flight 93 crash site. That he quit being corner after 20 minutes because their were no bodies.... Thing is, bodies are a physical thing. Very hard to turn to ash its like 4 hours incineration in a crematorium to do it. And the flight 93 did not burn hot enough nor long enough to accomplish that in open air circumstances...But no bodies on site means nothing to do means corner took an early day and went home.

Did you know the flight 93 crash site was a strip mine scar before it was a crash site? true story according to USGS satellite imagery of that particular area.

What could you do to make me "believe" ? Convince me planes were used. Convince me it wasn't an operation Northwoods kind of event. Convince me the noon day sun can shine on a jail in lousyanna and the "middle east" at the same time, Convince me fake news is honest and trust worthy. Convince me to drink the Jonestown Kool-Aid. Convince me attack on the USS liberty back in the sixties was just an accident, Convince me Sammy and VIkki weaver deserved what happened at Ruby Ridge. Convince me of an honest and caring government that always looks out for the best interests of the people the serve and not their own self interests of the individual that just happens to be holding the office at the time..... Go ahead, convince me.

Cirrus

What could you do to make me "believe" ? Convince me planes were used. Convince me it wasn't an operation Northwoods kind of event. Convince me the noon day sun can shine on a jail in lousyanna and the "middle east" at the same time, Convince me fake news is honest and trust worthy. Convince me to drink the Jonestown Kool-Aid. Convince me attack on the USS liberty back in the sixties was just an accident, Convince me Sammy and VIkki weaver deserved what happened at Ruby Ridge. Convince me of an honest and caring government that always looks out for the best interests of the people the serve and not their own self interests of the individual that just happens to be holding the office at the time..... Go ahead, convince me.

I can't convince you of all of those things. I have proof of one thing and one thing only: that at least one of the people intended to be on Flight 11 was real. I can give you proof of that. Once you have that proof you can't really say that the list of people on or intended to be on those flights weren't real. That changes just one thing in your narrative. One. But, like I said, people matter.

titorite

Facts dont care about narratives. I, myself, dont feel a need or desire to be believed. I know what I know for myself and thats good enough for me in the land of the blind. Like I said though, paper trails are easy to create , fabricate, alter , and or destroy. You are saying what you are saying. Thats fine. Thats your choice. I dont believe you but I dont think my disbelief in your words is going to cause you any long term harm.

9/11 was an inside job.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There was one fact that I came across quite a while ago. "No lawsuits were filed by the families of the victims on those planes. " That fact sort of sticks out like a sore thumb.

Cirrus

There was one fact that I came across quite a while ago. "No lawsuits were filed by the families of the victims on those planes. " That fact sort of sticks out like a sore thumb.

Who were they going to sue? And on what grounds?

Edit: Looks like they already found somebody to sue: Thomas Burnett Sr. et al v Al Baraka Banking and Investment, et al. It's a federal case in the Southern District of NY, so it costs money to view the actual documents. That being said there's a good synopsis here from the attorneys for the victims.

Edit 2: Holy crap... this litigation started in 2003.

Last edited:

Cirrus

Alright guys, let's get this thread back on track, and not argue constantly back and forth.

Respectfully, I think our conversation goes to the heart of the initial posting of this thread: thoughts on 9/11 and whether you think it was an inside job or not. Whether the people on the planes (or at least the roster of people who were supposed to be on those planes) are real goes to a portion of the inside job or not discussion. Maybe that's a discussion for a different thread... but I think it's over anyway (even if it's been frustrating for me).

titorite

that is a sore thumb and a half cause like I know lawsuits have been filed and theirs been controversy over it.. but that means just the building people.... E yikes... That is an aspect I had not looked at. thanks for mentioning it.