A 5$ Course On Witchcraft?

shield

According to witchcraftexposed.com witchcraft is an easy to learn thing that just takes practice. There are two instructors that are positive they can teach you easy rituals that will make your life better. What do you think of this? I'm defiantly not gonna pay for it but i'm not you guys. Leave your opinions below.
http://www.witchcraftexposed.com/let2.php

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hmm I have a hard time believing in spells. Do you believe in spells?

shield

Well yes but I don't believe you can learn and understand the phenomenon of them with 5$ and some cds..

Num7

Administrator
Staff
No way, unless there's a massive load of information on those CDs. I assume there's not much on them anyways, because you get what you pay for.

It kinda sounds like those magic medallions to me. A user called Frog used to buy those things years ago, he used to post on here about it, if I remember correctly.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hey I rember frog is he still around haven't seen him lately I miss frog:(
I never seen anyone do spells that realy worked or the charms either maybe it just me?????

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think he's still posting on rare occasions on our friend's site, TimeChatter. I go over there sometimes and I noticed he posted some stuff a few months ago or so.

If I remember correctly, I think I sent him a message telling him he should post here again, but I never got any reply. It'd be cool to see him here again like in the old days. :)