A Cross Communication From Another World

TapesFromTheFuture

We? Are you the High Council of the Time Lords?
You know it's funny you say that. In that Universe, the Reich did set themselves up as Time Lords. In fact, they even put a swastika in the Seal of Rassilon right in the center in the negative space. They made it backwards to show that they were time travelling Nazi's. I mean haven't people been wondering what's in that fob watch the Doctor has?

The CIA is also the exact same organization in that Universe as it is in this one. Anyone familiar with the political landscape of Gallifrey especially in the leadup to the Time War can see the same forces at play pushing the two sides of the conflict at each other. Same as Darth Sidious.

Mr_Zero

You know it's funny you say that. In that Universe, the Reich did set themselves up as Time Lords. In fact, they even put a swastika in the Seal of Rassilon right in the center in the negative space. They made it backwards to show that they were time travelling Nazi's. I mean haven't people been wondering what's in that fob watch the Doctor has?

The CIA is also the exact same organization in that Universe as it is in this one. Anyone familiar with the political landscape of Gallifrey especially in the leadup to the Time War can see the same forces at play pushing the two sides of the conflict at each other. Same as Darth Sidious.
@TapesFromTheFuture do you actually hear what you are typing ?. my belief in you telling the truth is about 1%, the only thing that can save everything you have said is the supposed storm that hits New York.

TapesFromTheFuture

@TapesFromTheFuture the timelords are neutral, except the doctor.
Time Lord society is basically feudal with the High Council being formed by a Lord President unelected by the Shobogans, placed there by a group of oligarchs who stole the very thing that made us special and spliced into themselves. That's why it's the Timeless Children, not just the Timeless Child.