A Movement of the mind.

SergiusPaulus

This verse is a little religious in context of the wording. But if you interpret the use of the word God as being the universe it can redefine the train of thought developed from reading this verse. Some see it as a religious explanation of Coincidence.

“And we know that in all things God (universe) works for the good of those who love him (universe), who have been called according to his purpose.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭28‬ ‭NIV‬‬

SergiusPaulus

Regarding the universe in this context Affirmations are mentioned as a positive element. An example of affirmation and even Gratitude towards the Universe is perhaps the Like button.

The like button such as on this forum can motivate a member to continue learning and sharing information that others can use or be inspired by.

Perhaps using the like button can strengthen Law of Attraction concept within a given environment.

steven chiverton

i recently saw a dvd at first i read the back of it and yet didn't really think much of it till another time i saw it there again in a hockshop so i grabbed it. it was titled the secret and looking at the cover wouldn't really be much with just a word on it and that dvd turned out to be as mysterious as it is about attraction and manifesting anything you want through the power of the mind its called the secret. and i only watched it once and things since then have gone my way .its says the secret was known by certain people through history but suppressed. and the testimonials of people even millionaires that it has benefited is really worth watching

Attachments

• IMG_2933.JPG
    IMG_2933.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2934.JPG
    IMG_2934.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2936.JPG
    IMG_2936.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 2