A possible theory on observable time

iamonarch

So you are saying that the visible light spectrum which forms our current "observed reality" is equal to "the universe"?
I still don't see how a "Lorentz factor" could equal zero, but maybe it could approach zero.. never reaching it somehow.

I can't even understand equations at all for some reason, maybe some spell that was put on me...I am pretty dumb, sorry.

--Dude, you're not dumb--@Harte is just a beast master monster machine...
--I know a ridiculous amount of stuff about reality and spirituality and all kinds of things, but for me (like you) equations might as well be (and without understanding they are) meaningless lines.
--...People like Harte are a whole 'nother animal X D

Harte

So you are saying that the visible light spectrum which forms our current "observed reality" is equal to "the universe"?
I am in no way saying anything at all about the visible light spectrum.
Are you unaware that we can observe more than visible light?
Do you believe a thing is not necessarily "there" if we observe it only with our eyes?

I still don't see how a "Lorentz factor" could equal zero, but maybe it could approach zero.. never reaching it somehow.
Then, you and I agree that the speed of light cannot be reached

Harte

Harte

Yet he is not convinced that I am telling the truth about my life and the simple way that a real time machine is made/works...
See, the problem is I know too much about the subject to fall for your line.

Harte

NIXIE

See, the problem is I know too much about the subject to fall for your line.

Harte

but I am not making anything up.. :/ ? ..and I doubt you really know about it or have experience with it.
I just know you would know I am telling the truth if you did.

Last edited:

NIXIE

I am in no way saying anything at all about the visible light spectrum.
Are you unaware that we can observe more than visible light?
Do you believe a thing is not necessarily "there" if we observe it only with our eyes?

Then, you and I agree that the speed of light cannot be reached

Harte

Hmm, I can't be sure about that Lorentz stuff, but...
I have traveled fast enough with a slowed/resisted current(?) circuit time machine so that people could not see me as I watched people speed by in fast forward motion...
Wouldn't that mean that my molecules were electrically moving faster than the speed of light?

NIXIE

How far down the street did you go?

Harte

Yeah, I didn't move, I was standing in the same place, but still alive and breathing.. I think I could have walked around if I was still attached to the time machine though. I know that people can go into a slow motion dimension though if a time machine circuit is capacitated correctly I guess and people can't see you then either I guess. It has happened to me once, I was in a slow motion dimension walking around...

Last edited:

Harte

Yeah, I didn't move, I was standing in the same place, but still alive and breathing.. I think I could have walked around if I was still attached to the time machine though. I know that people can go into a slow motion dimension though if a time machine circuit is capacitated correctly I guess and people can't see you then either I guess. It has happened to me once, I was in a slow motion dimension walking around...
If you didn't move, then there's no velocity relative to your reference frame. Therefore the situation you describe has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Harte