A question for my fellow christians regarding Alien life and Christianity.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
1. We don't know anything about them, yet, but if they have free will, they most certainly could.
2. God could have sent Jesus to other planets

Good questions. I've thought about these recently as well. We don't know if Jesus was sent to other planets or not. We also don't know if alien beings have religion. Many questions left unanswered.

StarTraveller94

1. We don't know anything about them, yet, but if they have free will, they most certainly could.
2. God could have sent Jesus to other planets

Good questions. I've thought about these recently as well. We don't know if Jesus was sent to other planets or not. We also don't know if alien beings have religion. Many questions left unanswered.
Regarding 2.

I was actually wondering whether or not Jesus only had to sacrifice himself once at calvary. Part of me wants to believe that with God being all powerful, that Jesus's sacrifice only had to be done once. But then again I'm still not certain whether that's only for humans or not. *shrug*

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Regarding 2.

I was actually wondering whether or not Jesus only had to sacrifice himself once at calvary. Part of me wants to believe that with God being all powerful, that Jesus's sacrifice only had to be done once. But then again I'm still not certain whether that's only for humans or not. *shrug*

I don't really know, but I'm guessing that it was to teach us current humans a lesson. He could have saved himself, but he sacrificed himself to prove a point. So, beings on other planets wouldn't know it happened. Logic tells me he'd have to be sent to another planet to see what happens there.

Last edited:

Bones McCoy

:unsure:

If the aliens have souls, God loves them.
God does nothing in vain.

But if the aliens are mindless bio-engineered killing machines like the "Xenomorphs" from the Alien franchise, or soulless automatons like the Borg drones, then no.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Hmm, interesting question... I've thought about it a lot over the years but it's only lead me down more rabbit holes...

So you'd have to question, was Satan also sent to other planets? Are the aliens in need of saving from sin?

God sent Jesus in the likeness of man, so Jesus could truly understand our struggles and temptations. Would God have sent Jesus to other planets as other lifeforms? Was He born of a virgin there too? Do they have virgins?....:unsure:

According to the Bible, the end comes because of the humans ungodly deeds. So would it be fair, or would God end everything all because of our choices?

I feel like the more you try to make sense of things, it makes even less sense... Unless "aliens" are not beings from other planets but something else entirely... Society has been conditioned to fear any lifeform from the heavens, makes you wonder why?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I feel like the more you try to make sense of things, it makes even less sense... Unless "aliens" are not beings from other planets but something else entirely... Society has been conditioned to fear any lifeform from the heavens, makes you wonder why?

That's a good point. Why would people panic if they knew the truth?

alpha centauri

1. Can extraterrestrials choose to accept Jesus as their lord and savior if they wanted?
2. Do you think Jesus's sacrifice covers only humans or does it apply to all places and times?
1.According to David Wilcock they say the mind of the galaxy incarnated here (Jesus). He said it in one of his last videos.

2. That is more of a karma clearance or so. If you send love and light to the plane and other people, it and them change its/their vibration to a positive vibration.

I always wondered what Jesus was talking about here:
Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”
John 18:36

or here:
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
John 10:16

I still think that it is the astral plane, but that could also be another planet.