A question for you all

IrishbearofOcala

My son wants to be a physicist, would it be wrong or irresponsible of me to buy him a HDR to experiment with? I mean I would be with him when he does. He is a gifted student with a lot of potential, and he likes to play with scientific things, so I guess I am asking if I should or shouldn't? What is your opinion?

dh1

Hdr is a psychic amplifier. Takes a bit of time to make it work. It works but it's not exactly what scientific minded people are looking for. They usually give up prematurely.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
If you don't mind me asking, how old is your son? :) We have a young teenage member on the forum, I think he's 17, and he uses the HDR...

I'm not sure about this one... Let's see what other members think!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Yeah, depending his age, it might not be a good idea to initiate him to such a device. If he's older though, I guess it would be okay if he's interested.

That being said, radionics isn't considered by everyone out there to be an actual science discipline. For that reason, I don't clearly see the connection between the HDR and your son's intention of becoming a physicist.

dh1

It's fine. The earlier you allow them to interact with technology like this, the much more incredible their lives will be. The hdr allows people to manifest their destiny easier.

If your son ends up time traveling which is a strong likelyhood due to his age(kids born since 2000 have more energy already) and panicks, he'll just be brought home at that moment.

I wouldn't give him one if he doesn't have some sort of relationship with god.

IrishbearofOcala

It's fine. The earlier you allow them to interact with technology like this, the much more incredible their lives will be. The hdr allows people to manifest their destiny easier.

If your son ends up time traveling which is a strong likelyhood due to his age(kids born since 2000 have more energy already) and panicks, he'll just be brought home at that moment.

I wouldn't give him one if he doesn't have some sort of relationship with god.
he does, he is a boyscout and well grounded in life and belief