A real life time machine for sale....

Blair

Re: A real life time machine for sale....

If it had the words Sony, Ford, World Bank, Or Gov attached as a logo then i mite have a bid.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

LOL it comes in a 2x2x1 foot box? I was thinking it's a watch, but after reading that I think it might be an HDR unit or something.

But I guess a watch COULD fit in a box like that ;)

XDrFirefly

Q: Now does this time travel machine travel in Multi-time lines. example (Parallel Worlds,) or more of a singular world line. Can I go back and change my past, or can I only go back and change a version of myself's past. Thanks Dr FF
x.gif

A: As I said, I don't have much experience with going back in time - any past times I've visited have been brief, and blurry, so I don't really recall if I've changed anything. This may be something you'll want to look into in the future. ;)

Blah, Couldnt even give me an orginal anwser. BLAH! I guess it's enough to cover his own butt.

Dr FF

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Blair\")</div>
If it had the words Sony, Ford, World Bank, Or Gov attached as a logo then i mite have a bid.[/b]

Ok, Sony and Ford yeah, but Gov? Are you crazy? I wouldn't trust the Gov as far as I can throw it.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
LOL it comes in a 2x2x1 foot box? I was thinking it's a watch, but after reading that I think it might be an HDR unit or something.

But I guess a watch COULD fit in a box like that ;)[/b]

Welcome back Heggster, go to see you again!

modern_day_tt

<span style=\'color:BLACK\'><span style=\'color:BLACK\'>There is a slight \\"twist\\" with this time machine - it is still guaranteed to take you to the future if used correctly, and that is all I can say for now. :huh:</span></span>[/i]

gantech

We need to contact the high bidder an find out what this is after the auction closes.