A real life time machine for sale....

Cuauhtemoc

Re: A real life time machine for sale....

Na ja.. another 'time machine' on ebay. It's the second yet, as I remember.
Perhaps, somebody could ask to bring some photos from the future to disclose that guy, selling 'so called time machine'..

Or ask him to tell how much his machine will be sold for.. ;)

thenumbersix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
LOL it comes in a 2x2x1 foot box? I was thinking it's a watch, but after reading that I think it might be an HDR unit or something.

But I guess a watch COULD fit in a box like that ;)[/b]

I reckon...it's a watch !

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"EbayScammer\")</div>
Since so many people have been begging for hints, I will give this clue: ?Although there are a lot of parts inside the device, there are 2 main parts to the time machine. ?How\'s that for a vague clue? ?:)

</span>
</span></span>
</span>
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Cuauhtemoc

then, that machine if not damaged, can take you only to the future at a speed 1 sec per sec. lol.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gantech\")</div>
We need to contact the high bidder an find out what this is after the auction closes.[/b]

Perhaps Condolence Cards would be in order?

XDrFirefly

I wonder if ebay will find a way to get him in trouble. Ebay is wanting to stop scams, and this is borderline...

Dr FF

boeiend

actually he didnt pay... there was never a timemachine it seems. Look at his profile (he got a -1)

Reply by harvey_da_rabbit: EMAIL ME,I WILL FORWARD ALL EMAILS.THERE NEVER WAS A TIME MACHINE. Apr-30-05 18:26
Follow-up by nuttymcgee: Bidder received NO ITEM, as he DID NOT PAY. Has -1 feedback-not good! Email me.