A Soldiers Winter

Khaos

where the wild things are
Going through the friends list most of them live in Florida. A few from other states and countries. I get what you are implying, that it could be a fake account, but then how do you explain the photos? I mean some of those photos... those are personal mementos. And they date back to the late 80s.

I know a few people who accept friend requests from anyone. I don't do it personally, I don't like people I don't know other than the NSA snooping on my stuff. I don't think he's one of those types from what I've seen. If you look at his wall posts, and theirs, he knows them.

I guess I could send a friend request through my other account to test your theory... and I can do the same for Brandon.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I think a lot of stuff in that theory make sense and all fit together pretty good, unlike most, if not all other theories out there that aim to expose Titor as a hoax. No detail in your story feel far fetched or exaggerated.

Although I don't know much about These guys, I've read on quite a few blogs and webpages that a lot of folks believe they might be behind a possible hoax.

Khaos

I think a lot of stuff in that theory make sense and all fit together pretty good, unlike most, if not all other theories out there that aim to expose Titor as a hoax. No detail in your story feel far fetched or exaggerated.

Although I don't know much about These guys, I've read on quite a few blogs and webpages that a lot of folks believe they might be behind a possible hoax.

A hoax or a simple story blown out of proportion? :p

Khaos

I think what we are looking at is a story and a hoax. A story which was the original document and then after a period of time, things were added onto it, that hoaxed the story. If that makes any sense. Basically your taking an original story and then adding nonsense into it to make it farther than what its original intent is.

Conviction of a time traveler is basically that, someone decided to take his posts, and add content. They aren't related to those responsible for the original story. All the talk about Karen Titor which interestingly there is a Karen Haber who is a science fiction author having dabbled in future wars fought with time travel, and that was added on.

You have your story and then you have someone who came along and tried to make a profit off it.

Khaos

So earlier in this topic I linked to John Titor on Facebook. At the time he wasn't making posts but he spontaneously started making posts coicindentally some time after I posted this thread. Interestingly.. some things I mentioned in earlier posts he remarked about in his posts on facebook

Namely that he had Larry Haber on his friends list in March 2015

Yet a couple months later in December 2015 - John Titor makes this post on Facebook

It could be a complete coincidence or John TItor has visited our forum

I mentioned in another post that photographs from the 80s were on that facebook. Those photographs are now removed

@PaulaJedi I think you might find this interesting, so I am tagging you

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
So earlier in this topic I linked to John Titor on Facebook. At the time he wasn't making posts but he spontaneously started making posts coicindentally some time after I posted this thread. Interestingly.. some things I mentioned in earlier posts he remarked about in his posts on facebook

Namely that he had Larry Haber on his friends list in March 2015

Yet a couple months later in December 2015 - John Titor makes this post on Facebook

It could be a complete coincidence or John TItor has visited our forum

I mentioned in another post that photographs from the 80s were on that facebook. Those photographs are now removed

@PaulaJedi I think you might find this interesting, so I am tagging you

I no longer believe Titor was real, but it's true. Habers and Disney were going to make a movie, I believe even animated. I once found this evidence on Sunbiz.