A stars hypothesis

TimeFlipper

I know iam slightly out of context on this thread, but if members can bare with me just for the time-being...Is the Earth Round or Flat?
I have seen several You Tube postings that has brought this into debate, some with powerful arguments for it being Flat, and others with equally powerful arguments fot it being Round o_O:LOL:..

eight

I know iam slightly out of context on this thread, but if members can bare with me just for the time-being...Is the Earth Round or Flat?
I have seen several You Tube postings that has brought this into debate, some with powerful arguments for it being Flat, and others with equally powerful arguments fot it being Round o_O:LOL:..
Ask yourself is the earth 2d,3d or4d

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's quite clear that you not basing your arguments on scientific research but on mere believe and unsubstantial human Paranoia that breeds many unproven conspiracies. This is probably the result of you being brainwashed by common media shows. It further shows me that you are a person who live by the motto I believe it when I see it and I doubt this will contribute to any actual science but instead create barriers to innovative thoughts
You are partially right. There is no scientific research into what gravity actually is. As for the rest of what you have to say? It's pure hogwash. I think you are just a troll trying to bait the truth seekers.

eight

You are partially right. There is no scientific research into what gravity actually is. As for the rest of what you have to say? It's pure hogwash. I think you are just a troll trying to bait the truth seekers.
I am not a troll just a mere man of science interested in exchanging ideas with others who feel the same. I just simply pointed out that your arguments were based on conspiracies in stated of actually research. I would thought that someone whom calls themselves Einstein should have understood my point in that statement, however I apologize if I offered you.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I am not a troll just a mere man of science interested in exchanging ideas with others who feel the same. I just simply pointed out that your arguments were based on conspiracies in stated of actually research. I would thought that someone whom calls themselves Einstein should have understood my point in that statement, however I apologize if I offered you.

I was always under the belief that a man of science dealt in facts to support his science. But you seem to have crossed the line. A black hole is a theory. It doesn't exist. If it did, it would destroy our whole concept of theoretical science. The same goes for worm holes unless you were talking about the holes made by worms. Using facts is not conspiracy! I wont throw facts out to support a belief.

I notice you made no mention of the video I posted. Yet right before your eyes the concept of the conservation of angular momentum was destroyed. A physical fact that you can observe for yourself.