A Time Travel-Related Blueprint For My Career

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Deadz74 is pretty hard to get on Skype. I occasionally chat with him. I think he works 12 hours a day 7 days a week.

Are you trying to invent something? I can definitely help you how to do something like that.
Sounds like deadz74 is a very hard worker. So maybe I'll give Skype another chance and send him another message.

I'm not necessarily trying to invent something, but if nothing like UFO technology is understood, even in secret, which I highly doubt, I guess I could try and build something. Do you have any knowledge of UFO technology?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Just my own delving into how they work. I do tend to favor the Bob Lazar story. If the ET's developed this technology, then it had to start with some basic understanding that we don't have. So far I have discovered our science has made a very strong attempt to eliminate all the different types of weight. Making them equivalent. Then using the theoretical concept of mass to understand our reality. It's my firm conviction that you will never be able to build anything using this theoretical fiction we are taught in school.

All the different types of weight exist apparently independent of each other. What makes then independent is that they all point in different directions. There is no school to educate you in understanding how all the different types of weight work to create our reality. But each type of weight has its own set of facts that you can learn about on your own. I've discovered you can't use fiction to invent anything. You have to use real facts. So if you do make up some theory, that theory better be comprised of facts. Or it wont work. If a theory is not testable, throw it out.

I call this approach, Mother Natures classroom. She has much more fun stuff to learn about than you learned in school.

Here is a little teaser that I came across. Nuclear force doesn't extend beyond the boundaries of the nucleus. Did you ever notice that mechanical force seems to have an identical similarity? Mechanical force never extends beyond the physical boundaries of the object it originates within. Both mechanical force and nuclear force do not have force fields associated with them.

Another clue to this similarity is gravitational weight. If we oscillate gravitational weight, there doesn't appear to be any transmission of this oscillation to other objects that are not physically connected. So by this analogy, it tends to suggest that gravitational acceleration may be something else. Or we aren't really making gravitational weight oscillate.

So you can see that working with facts gives much more meaning to the learning experience, than working with fiction. I think in order to understand how UFO propulsion works, you have to rigidly adhere to Mother Natures facts. And don't throw any of them out.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Just my own delving into how they work. I do tend to favor the Bob Lazar story. If the ET's developed this technology, then it had to start with some basic understanding that we don't have. So far I have discovered our science has made a very strong attempt to eliminate all the different types of weight. Making them equivalent. Then using the theoretical concept of mass to understand our reality. It's my firm conviction that you will never be able to build anything using this theoretical fiction we are taught in school.

All the different types of weight exist apparently independent of each other. What makes then independent is that they all point in different directions. There is no school to educate you in understanding how all the different types of weight work to create our reality. But each type of weight has its own set of facts that you can learn about on your own. I've discovered you can't use fiction to invent anything. You have to use real facts. So if you do make up some theory, that theory better be comprised of facts. Or it wont work. If a theory is not testable, throw it out.

I call this approach, Mother Natures classroom. She has much more fun stuff to learn about than you learned in school.

Here is a little teaser that I came across. Nuclear force doesn't extend beyond the boundaries of the nucleus. Did you ever notice that mechanical force seems to have an identical similarity? Mechanical force never extends beyond the physical boundaries of the object it originates within. Both mechanical force and nuclear force do not have force fields associated with them.

Another clue to this similarity is gravitational weight. If we oscillate gravitational weight, there doesn't appear to be any transmission of this oscillation to other objects that are not physically connected. So by this analogy, it tends to suggest that gravitational acceleration may be something else. Or we aren't really making gravitational weight oscillate.

So you can see that working with facts gives much more meaning to the learning experience, than working with fiction. I think in order to understand how UFO propulsion works, you have to rigidly adhere to Mother Natures facts. And don't throw any of them out.
Well said. In that case, I don't plan on building a UFO-like spacecraft at any time.

However, I'd bet my life savings that there are probably some people on Earth who have constructed UFO-like spacecrafts via stuff like reverse engineering, and have already traveled into the far reaches of outer space. These likely account for some, though not ALL, of UFO sightings throughout the world. Some UFOs are undoubtedly of flesh-and-blood ET origin. But I bet some of these are controlled by humans from Earth, and the mainstream media just isn't telling us. If the mainstream media were to tell us a long time ago that man has figured out UFO technology, such information would be potentially dangerous to society, which is why this stuff is kept hidden from plain sight.

So, even if you don't know how to build such a thing, that doesn't mean that there's already long been people who do, and have done. All of this is why I asked you if you understood UFO technology. You might not, but regardless I'm on the search in the next ten years for someone who has already built and is using a flying saucer. I'm no longer planning on inventing and/or building anything. And never say never, by the way!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There are the rumors about that the United States government has back engineered a UFO craft. Apparently they are given credit for the black triangular craft sitings that have occurred all across the planet.

And then there is the story about Tesla who was reported to have been witnessed on a floating platform. I have had tons of learning fun playing with stuff that Tesla invented. And I'm hot on the trail of how he did it. I now think he used his resonance concept to access the gravitational force.

Accessing the gravitational force would be lots of fun. Since it is connected to the time force. If you could build a time force oscillator, you might actually have a time machine.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
working my own operation doesnt allow me to deal with the internet , i can only be here when the weather doesnt coperate , im here tonight for a short time, but tomorrow night i ll be busy as hell, and this week end entirely, maybe next week , im on vacation all week, so i can catch up on late work with my sponsor cars, also , dont expect any help from me i have two order to build MVR , with my two friend in NS,can, the result wasnt so bad, once i fix shit up, i m awaiting result from them soon, but the two other candidate are quite anxious for me to build there MVR, base on the Brossard experiment , now Classicalfan, i dont know how old you are, but you are on your own, i only help people ( expecting financial payement i dont do things for free) sorry, i have things to pay and i need payement to give result , i might offer soon on my website the MVR , timenomore edition, for a mere 1150$ as for any information on anti gravity , i can help, also so does the russian, check the web for russian anti gravity experiment, i know that some guy in russian have use all the technology at there disposal to make a time travel ship , its been spot a few time, ( youtube , ( portal, japanese earthquake mysterious light , and the norwegian light, ) those where the Russian time traveller coming back from a time travel trip , do you own reseaerch and youll see they have made it because no one put obstacle in there way when they want something, they are even using some of John hutchison technology
good night everyone

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
working my own operation doesnt allow me to deal with the internet , i can only be here when the weather doesnt coperate , im here tonight for a short time, but tomorrow night i ll be busy as hell, and this week end entirely, maybe next week , im on vacation all week, so i can catch up on late work with my sponsor cars, also , dont expect any help from me i have two order to build MVR , with my two friend in NS,can, the result wasnt so bad, once i fix shit up, i m awaiting result from them soon, but the two other candidate are quite anxious for me to build there MVR, base on the Brossard experiment , now Classicalfan, i dont know how old you are, but you are on your own, i only help people ( expecting financial payement i dont do things for free) sorry, i have things to pay and i need payement to give result , i might offer soon on my website the MVR , timenomore edition, for a mere 1150$ as for any information on anti gravity , i can help, also so does the russian, check the web for russian anti gravity experiment, i know that some guy in russian have use all the technology at there disposal to make a time travel ship , its been spot a few time, ( youtube , ( portal, japanese earthquake mysterious light , and the norwegian light, ) those where the Russian time traveller coming back from a time travel trip , do you own reseaerch and youll see they have made it because no one put obstacle in there way when they want something, they are even using some of John hutchison technology
good night everyone
Wow, that's some pretty darn good knowledge you have about time traveling! It is a pity that you require a lot of cash and nothing free for what I would like to accomplish. I don't have that kind of money on me now, but maybe if (or when) I do later on, I'll revisit this topic with you. Otherwise, I'll check and see if someone else is willing to take me, and a few others, aboard a flying saucer.