A Trinity of "Time Travelers"

Yeats

I have finally read the thread Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax. Since I cannot comment there, I wanted to respond to the give-and-take between HeraldOfTruth, DoctorZ, and Tron1. It reminded me of an old joke I heard years ago.

A man is visiting a mental instituion and meets two of the residents.

"Hello," the man says. "What are your names?"

One of the pair responds, "I am Moses, and my friend here is Jesus Christ."

"Oh, I see. Well..."

Just then, a third patient comes running down the hall screaming, "NOOOO!!! Don't listen to them! They're lying! They're crazy!"

"And who are you?" the man asked.

"I'm God Almighty, so I should know!" replies the man.

Last edited:

Yeats

After reading the aforementioned thread, I feel that I also must make a confession because I have also been decieving the members here.

I have been at this forum previously -- as Dalet and as Taykair.

I apologize for the deception. I will take my leave now, so as not to cause any strife.

If anyone here wishes to continue a dialogue, or begin one, you may contact me at [email protected]

Take care -- or, as Yeats would say, Be well.

Mayhem

Zenith
They always come back in one form or another. Did you bring your cronies with you this time?

Hilton.P

I have finally read the thread Time Traveler from the year 4283.- Confirmed Hoax. Since I cannot comment there, I wanted to respond to the give-and-take between HeraldOfTruth, DoctorZ, and Tron1. It reminded me of an old joke I heard years ago.

A man is visiting a mental instituion and meets two of the residents.

"Hello," the man says. "What are your names?"

One of the pair responds, "I am Moses, and my friend here is Jesus Christ."

"Oh, I see. Well..."

Just then, a third patient comes running down the hall screaming, "NOOOO!!! Don't listen to them! They're lying! They're crazy!"

"And who are you?" the man asked.

"I'm God Almighty, so I should know!" replies the man.
I have a bette one .
God decided to go on earth and check out people because they weren't being good enough .
so he went around in some great neighborhoods with great cars and houses and asked for food etc but noone were giving him a thing.
so he went to the poor neighborhoods. He goes to a guy and asked .
- "I am hungry and have no money could you give me something to eat or some money "
and the guy answered:
- "I am sorry bro I have no food and no money but I have some weed it helps me to forget about my problems , maybe it will work with you too , I am really sorry but this is all I have '
God accepts his kindness and the guy roll one he light it and give it to God saying to go easy on it because it might be strong.
GOD have some and pleased with this guy kindness and happy about it says:
-"I shall thank you for your kindness so I will grant you any wishes you have . You shall know I am God and I came to test people kindness. You passed the test so ask and your wish will be granted "
And the guy was to his friends like :
"hey look at this guy he is so high he think he is GOD , damn this shit is gooooooodd"