A whistling ghost

PJ Foltz

Happy to hear it worked out for you. :)
Me too. I did not even think of recording those sounds. That was the first time he whistled. He would usually rattle my kitchen drawers, walk up our stairs, one creeks and he loved to make that board creek! I have seen him once- peeking out from the side of my sofa. He was not an evil spirit and did not try to scare me. My friend said he really liked me and felt at home here. I am so glad that he wanted to leave and pass on. I told him I cared about him and only wanted the best for him. I think my husband has some kind of evil over him. My husband has had a lot of bad luck and negativity- if I mention spirits to him -he doesn't want to hear it- he doesn't believe in them. We don't have a close relationship. Once I get my Holistic license I guess we will be getting a divorce. All the shit I had to go through to find a doctor who would listen to me and want to find what the problem was took me 6 years- that took a toll on our marriage.

Wind7

Staff
Sorry if the truth hurts. :rolleyes:

I have had many types of cameras in my day and I am fully aware of what is needed to capture what
was intended when I posted to PJ.

Truth didn't hurt....it was the delivery.;)

I suggest if you have any further comments to make at my expense,
please PM me.

Martian

Do you have any way to record the sound? I'd be taking lots of pictures right now.

Unless one has night vision or a full spectrum camera there is no point in taking a crap load of images. A standard camera has cut filters to remove all the wave lengths except what the human eye can see. So if you can't see it, a standard camera can't, it's not a magical instrument that brings the paranormal out for a fraction of a second (shutter time).
That's not entirely true. Many digital cameras can detect near infrared, while the human eye cannot. You can easily prove this to yourself by pushing buttons on a TV remote control while filming the front of it with a phone camera.

CDS

Sorry if the truth hurts. :rolleyes:

I have had many types of cameras in my day and I am fully aware of what is needed to capture what
was intended when I posted to PJ.

Truth didn't hurt....it was the delivery.;)

I suggest if you have any further comments to make at my expense,
please PM me.

The comment was not "made at your expense". It was not made to hurt your feelings. Just me spewing facts.

Wind7

Staff
Do you have any way to record the sound? I'd be taking lots of pictures right now.

Unless one has night vision or a full spectrum camera there is no point in taking a crap load of images. A standard camera has cut filters to remove all the wave lengths except what the human eye can see. So if you can't see it, a standard camera can't, it's not a magical instrument that brings the paranormal out for a fraction of a second (shutter time).
That's not entirely true. Many digital cameras can detect near infrared, while the human eye cannot. You can easily prove this to yourself by pushing buttons on a TV remote control while filming the front of it with a phone camera.

I guess you could call an old polaroid instant camera..a standard camera..no?

I have 2 photos from back in the day that have stymied many paranormal investigators as they cannot be debunked.
And trust me..many tried but..there are no false-positives anywhere to be seen.

Pareidolia? No, it's very clear anyone can see it.
Lens flare? No.
Was flash used? No.
Old film? No.
Camera working properly?? Yes.

Story behind is hard to believe,
The camera went off all by itself, sitting on my kitchen table...Twice!!
I had no time to investigate at the time because I had a job interview to get to.
I forgot about it...until I got home and picked them up and had a look.

I threw them and said 'Whatever dammit!!'

One is full of an unexplained light anomaly going every which way,
the other...shows a faint, full framed entity standing in my living room. No face.

I sent these along with the camera, to an affiliate of mine whom was into scientific debunking (layman's term)
he took them to his people whom took them to the U of M for analysis.

Later on they were returned to me with a note saying that these were....'unexplainable
other than at least the one pic which appears to be an actual entity.(?)
Camera was checked through, it seems to be working just fine.'
'If you don't mind, we've made some scanned copies to show around
as these are of some interest.'

I didn't mind and was actually paid for these photos.(!)
I still have them.

True story.

CDS

Yes, some really cheap digital cams don't have the proper low-cut filters. This is what makes the images "milky".