abducted as a child

Corry Thomas

So I've never really gone into detail about this,
I actually just recently told my boyfriend cause I knew he wouldn't laugh
Im not sure how old I was but I was young. I thought it was a dream but as I get older I've been thinking about it because details are clearer but details of where I was aren't.

I remember walking down I narrow dim blue light hall, 3 other kids infront of me. Behind me was a tall man but I couldn't look up or back just straight ahead but I was very much awake and aware.

And infringe of us 4 kids were two tall skinny men, but I got dizzy when I tried to focus on details of what they were wearing, but I KNEW they were different from regular adults.

They made no sound they just kinda glided as they walked, we all stopped suddenly and 2 went in one room off to the right and 1 man followed him in, I tried to look in but couldn't move my head. The other kid went into a room to the left with the other man. And I started walking again.

Then I noticed the hallway kinda veered to the right, I remember thinking it was kinda warm not really muggy but almost. Then like the others I entered a room and they're were 3 adults inside a blonde woman on the left and two guys to the right, I was a kid so I kinda giggled when I saw them in their boxers and tee shirts, the lady was just wearing her bra and panties, I sat next to the lady and she asked me who I was and I said "Oh my name is Corry" she started to cry and the guys looked scared I told them "they're not gonna hurt us they're just learning." The man closest to the wall asked if I was "One of them" I thought that was such a weird question because I was a little kid in my little shirt and Spiderman underwear I said "No im about to go home"

They all asked if they were gonna go home too I said "yea of course then, then they will. k bye." And I gave the lady a hug and the door opened and the 3 kids and the men were all waiting and we started walking in the hall, again me last. I felt a hand on my shoulder it went dark and then I forgot it for a number or years.

Was I used to help calm adults for experiments?
Where was I?
How did they take me?
will they take me again?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Corry

I have never said anything about the following on the Internet: I was six years old when I was first abducted, on a lonely country road, on my way home from school, in the early fall. I can relate with you and your experience. The last four questions can only be answered by a hypnotist doing regression and by someone professionally able to do regressions of ET abductions.

BlastTyrant

Where was I?
How did they take me?
will they take me again?

Thanks for posting Corry,

I don't believe it so much to be as you were there to help Calm them but you just had a better mind set than they did, being a child you were more open and curious rather than scared.

Assuming it was abduction odds are you were in one of the ships.
There are allot of ways that people report being taken, heck most people don't ever realise they were taken. But the 2 most common forms are where your actual Body is taken and the other is where it seem's as if your Spirit is taken, one of the common feelings of your spirit being taken is if you wake up and it feels as if you just fell on your bed.

Once a Abductee always a Abductee they may take you again, you may never remember them taking you again or they may want you to know it happened again, that's the trick and what most people don't understand they can take you without you ever realising it, or maybe you may never be taken again, perhaps that day you did your task and now your job is done.

HDRKID

Hi Corry:
I have had my own experiences.

You ask:
Perhaps, but that was not the main reason.

Where was I?
Inside the examination area.

How did they take me?
Probably they did teleport you from inside your own room.

Will they take me again?
Maybe, but I am not sure.

OK now I have a question for you.

A lady told me that she had seen.
1) Hybrid babies​
2) Hybrid kids​
3) Hybrid teens​

However, she had not seen any hybrid seniors.

What do aliens do with an elderly person? Like are there any alien nursing homes for hybrid seniors?

Samstwitch

Hi Corry

I have never said anything about the following on the Internet: I was six years old when I was first abducted, on a lonely country road, on my way home from school, in the early fall. I can relate with you and your experience. The last four questions can only be answered by a hypnotist doing regression and by someone professionally able to do regressions of ET abductions.

If you want to know if you were abducted, here's a Questionnaire for you to take on the Website of Dr. David M. Jacobs. He's a leading researcher on Alien Abductions: International Center for Abduction Research

Dr.Bing

So I've never really gone into detail about this,
I actually just recently told my boyfriend cause I knew he wouldn't laugh
Im not sure how old I was but I was young. I thought it was a dream but as I get older I've been thinking about it because details are clearer but details of where I was aren't.

I remember walking down I narrow dim blue light hall, 3 other kids infront of me. Behind me was a tall man but I couldn't look up or back just straight ahead but I was very much awake and aware.

And infringe of us 4 kids were two tall skinny men, but I got dizzy when I tried to focus on details of what they were wearing, but I KNEW they were different from regular adults.

They made no sound they just kinda glided as they walked, we all stopped suddenly and 2 went in one room off to the right and 1 man followed him in, I tried to look in but couldn't move my head. The other kid went into a room to the left with the other man. And I started walking again.

Then I noticed the hallway kinda veered to the right, I remember thinking it was kinda warm not really muggy but almost. Then like the others I entered a room and they're were 3 adults inside a blonde woman on the left and two guys to the right, I was a kid so I kinda giggled when I saw them in their boxers and tee shirts, the lady was just wearing her bra and panties, I sat next to the lady and she asked me who I was and I said "Oh my name is Corry" she started to cry and the guys looked scared I told them "they're not gonna hurt us they're just learning." The man closest to the wall asked if I was "One of them" I thought that was such a weird question because I was a little kid in my little shirt and Spiderman underwear I said "No im about to go home"

They all asked if they were gonna go home too I said "yea of course then, then they will. k bye." And I gave the lady a hug and the door opened and the 3 kids and the men were all waiting and we started walking in the hall, again me last. I felt a hand on my shoulder it went dark and then I forgot it for a number or years.

Where was I?
How did they take me?
will they take me again?
I have two experiences that are different from your ordeal if you ever care to hear them.