About 13,000 home security customers were shown someone else’s home.

Wind7

Staff
That's pretty scary, and I'm sure it's something that will happen more and more often. Everything is digital now and a ton of platforms are cheap and don't have proper security. It's scary to think that a security company would have such a glitch. If that happened, imagine what other critical vulnerabilities their system has! 😨

Just imagine having access to all those images if a person was a certain type, they could sell on personal information's, locations etc to whomever they desired.

IKR

If someone used all the above for creating a 'virtual' from, frightening what could be done
on the victim's behalf without them ever knowing...Until the authorities arrive and arrest the victim.

Identity theft, indeed.

:oops:

Last edited:

Parazite1986

Good thing I know how serious this must be taken now. I would recommend using post it to hide the cameras on your iPhone as well as digital cameras when not in use on the computer

8thsinner

IKR

If someone used all the above for creating a virtual from, frightening what could be done
on the victim's behalf without them ever knowing...Until the authorities arrive and arrest the victim.

Identity theft, indeed.

:oops:
Imagine all the hidden pictures iphones were caught taking of people and all the floor plan layouts in those auto hoover robots...
Not to mention all the selfies ppl are taking. Wouldn't be hard to map someones entire life these days. Every room, every building, every bit of furniture...

Wind7

Staff
Imagine all the hidden pictures iphones were caught taking of people and all the floor plan layouts in those auto hoover robots...
Not to mention all the selfies ppl are taking. Wouldn't be hard to map someones entire life these days. Every room, every building, every bit of furniture...

Oh, that's only the very tippy-top of that particular iceberg.

(Pokemon Go....Anyone?)

;)