About use of music in Magick

steven chiverton

I've been experimenting with my own built frequency generators on an off for a while now and find there's a few hidden secrets about them and mystery effects to and my latest experiments using modified Rochelle salt crystal filled copper pipe hand hold electrodes had a bizarre effect on my digital cam Corder where it effected it and permanently disabled it ive had similar effects to my usb port plug in plug out sounds being continuously retriggered from frequency experiments to a scalar beamer experiment and a few hours into the future the bizarre effect carried on to my tv to after the experiment was terminated and its get even more bizarre

Astra_Jingga

do you think Prokofiev's Piano Concerto n°2 has magickal properties?

I don't know about it. But in Indonesia, in old Javanese culture in particular, they do have a certain song that is said can be used to call Kuntilanak.

The song called 'Lingsir Wengi' or 'Lengser Wengi'.

ArthurPandragon

I don't know about it. But in Indonesia, in old Javanese culture in particular, they do have a certain song that is said can be used to call Kuntilanak.

The song called 'Lingsir Wengi' or 'Lengser Wengi'.

Thank a lot for those references!
I am amazed finding again mentions of the Javanese traditional magic especially through music, it is not the first time I meet a connexion with those local know-how.