Advanced Titor Analysis;

Timmy G

Advanced Titor Analysis;

It could be argued that 911 has interceded to serve in its place?and per the Art Bell FAX, 911 apparently didn?t happen on Titor?s home line. Since 911 occurs 21 months after the Y2K moment, it has perhaps also delayed public dissatisfaction past the 2004 onset of Waco-type incidents.

It shouldn?t take long for the 911 worldline to catch up to the one familiar to Titor, but the gap was exploited by Titor in the only way available to him, and for the purpose of alerting us.

If you will reread the Titor material, you?ll see that this interpretation satisfies your questions in a remarkable number of directions. Whether or not it?s true? I suppose we will discover that, as he wrote, this year.

Paul, I really love the way you think.

With so much to ponder, I have to wonder if all aspects of the Titor story wont be delayed about 21 months. If this could be the case, then the events of both 2005 and 2008 as Titor mentions them, may not occur until 2006/07 and 2009/10.

I have to say brilliant. This entire Titor saga is just brilliant, and Paul - you certainly keep me thinking.

I propose that we set up a section for discussing how to survive the possible war. Those of us who have military or other kinds of training and experience can share what we know
Darkwolf, excellent idea.

...and the beat goes on.

Judge Bean

Advanced Titor Analysis;

Originally posted by Darkwolf@Jan 14 2005, 12:18 AM

...perhaps he was supposed to cause Y2K which would do something like kick off the civil war early before the gvt is ready. This could explain why he was insistant that the war would happen in 05 instead of some unknown time. He may have had a glimpse of both futures and found the one on which the Y2K bug hit to be preferable.

This is one of the explanations I rejected as being too difficult to fit into the overall story. You need explanations that work with other ones smoothly and simply, and answer as many questions as possible, not raise new ones. How could one person cause Y2K?

How can we explain the coincidence of Y2K and Y2K+38, and that coincidence elegantly with the one posed by the character John Titor, the real person Jon Titus, and the Mark 8/IBM 5100 connections?

Judge Bean

Advanced Titor Analysis;

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 14 2005, 12:45 AM

Y2K: Computers won't have the ability to roll over to 2001 and therefore shut down. How do we know that this wasn't some sweet dreamchild of a bored hacker / programer that worked for a large software company whose sales were lagging. What better way to stimulate sales for something than to create a need to fix something that isn't broken? ...

Something of this smells JUST like the wizbang idea that ATT or MaBell came up with just after it was fined all those millions by the government. ...

My inference was that titor had nothing to do with Y2K except to realize that because it did NOT happen, proved to him that, yes, the golden 2.5% divergence was a valid clause and that he would never get back to his real line, thus he became increasingly dispondent and depressed.

Another explanation that, likewise, poses more questions and requires more explanations to fit. Anything of this type is of course possible; some of these kind of answers may be more plausible than others; but only a very few speculations can serve to fill or bridge the looming gaps surrounding them.

The amount of business whipped up by the Titor project must have been miniscule. However, there was once a few years ago a hype scheme run by the producers of Terminator 3, in which they set up an internet site to try to cause a buzz about Cameron having been a time traveler. It seems that he went back and caused the Titanic to sink just in order to make a movie about it in the future as an experiment in mass hysteria and mind control. I kid you not.

The CAD drawing of Lev's regarding the machine shows two singularity chambers. The amount of force it would take to contain a singularity by way of a magnetic field in a chamber that small boggles the mind. I am all for miniturization and the rule of thumb concerning such has progressed mightlily, but if I am not mistaken accelerators are getting larger and larger are they not?
The more watts you want to run through a speaker and have it work well, doesn't the magnet have to be correspondingly big? Compare the magnet of a 5\" tweeter to the one on a 12\" or 16\".... Something tells me that in order to generate a magnetic field powerfull enough to contain a singularity, the magnet it self is going to have to be somewhat larger than that bootlocker. And there are two of them side by side......

One physicist described the apparatus involved here as requiring the consumption of mass by the second in the volume of a mountain. This is one of the reasons I say that Titor's details are virtually unbelievable, and that this seems to be part of the charade to keep debunkers occupied. Of course, that explanation is disingenuous, and is inadequate to prove that he is a time traveler. If I give you a bogus description of the science of optic tweezers, for example, this does not mean that I do not know the actual science.

CaryP

Advanced Titor Analysis;

Paul,

Thank you for your explanation of your renewed interest in the Titor story. I see what you mean, and how you got your conclusions. All very insightful and interesting to say the least. Keep it coming. Thankfully, you post your thoughts here where such thinking and anyalysis is appreciated. You show some real genius.

Darkwolf,

Thanks for the thread and I agree with the guidelines listed by you for the thread. Survival only, with no talk of insurrection.

For everyone, this is becoming very serious business. If you haven't begun to prepare, times a wasting. If nothing happens, so what. If something does happen, and it's looking to be headed that way, you'll be glad you did. So put on your tin foil hats as Sosue comments, and get prepared.

Cary

StarLord

Advanced Titor Analysis;

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Jan 13 2005, 11:16 PM
One physicist described the apparatus involved here as requiring the consumption of mass by the second in the volume of a mountain. This is one of the reasons I say that Titor's details are virtually unbelievable, and that this seems to be part of the charade to keep debunkers occupied. Of course, that explanation is disingenuous, and is inadequate to prove that he is a time traveler. If I give you a bogus description of the science of optic tweezers, for example, this does not mean that I do not know the actual science.
My friend, I am no expert, but there are times when plain simple common sense in basic science ideas hit one harder than a brick wall at 50 mph. I cannot see some fool tossing theories out like this to serve as a proverbial debunking carrot when it's plain to see that some of these things were not thought all the way through to their logical end.

Mind you, I am not trying to give you and your ideas a hard time. What I am trying to do is something like a verbal debate infront of the blackboard that is full of mathematical formulae and holes that have become apparent to even someone as lacking in the nuances of science as I am.

You an I have passed the point of argument very long ago. And, as you know, there are times when an idea crops up that has not been touched upon and I seem to be the unwitting host of such.

Judge Bean

Advanced Titor Analysis;

Originally posted by StarLord+Jan 14 2005, 07:58 PM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon@Jan 13 2005, 11:16 PM
One physicist described the apparatus involved here as requiring the consumption of mass by the second in the volume of a mountain.? This is one of the reasons I say that Titor's details are virtually unbelievable, and that this seems to be part of the charade to keep debunkers occupied.? Of course, that explanation is disingenuous, and is inadequate to prove that he is a time traveler.? If I give you a bogus description of the science of optic tweezers, for example, this does not mean that I do not know the actual science.
My friend, I am no expert, but there are times when plain simple common sense in basic science ideas hit one harder than a brick wall at 50 mph. I cannot see some fool tossing theories out like this to serve as a proverbial debunking carrot when it's plain to see that some of these things were not thought all the way through to their logical end.

Mind you, I am not trying to give you and your ideas a hard time. What I am trying to do is something like a verbal debate infront of the blackboard that is full of mathematical formulae and holes that have become apparent to even someone as lacking in the nuances of science as I am.

You an I have passed the point of argument very long ago. And, as you know, there are times when an idea crops up that has not been touched upon and I seem to be the unwitting host of such.
[/b][/quote]

At the risk of sounding as though I am trying to fit failed facts into a rationalization of failed prophecies overall, I think that Titor has put out a "cover story" about how the physics is supposed to work on his juryrigged machine. The root of the problem lies in the power source, and the awful consumption of mass required to make his story hold together-- which it fails to do.

On the other hand, in a couple of places in his posts he alludes to a power source and vital components of the technology which do not fit with the cover story. I will show my work on this pretty soon, and it has to do with the set of onboard computers he describes.

If I am correct, the problem would be approached from an entirely different angle, and, again, it raises the question why he would go to all of that trouble to mask the real technology.

StarLord

Advanced Titor Analysis;

Hold one,

What if, all this is about FORCING the issue for something that has already been discovered /made/created and we actually have a disgruntled person that may be a owner/partner/inventor that has been screwed out of funds or recognition / concientious whistle blower whose main focus is to bring this out from under a rock to the limelight in such a way that it can no longer be hidden nor ignored?

Now THAT makes more sense to me than to try and figure out why this all came about.

Of course, it also covers about 20 or so Sci Fi basic outlines sans the filigree and woof and stuff to make a great novel.

Here is Immediate Evidence why being a Libra can be disconcerting at times, not only do we see both sides of the coin, there's the edge too.

Judge Bean

Advanced Titor Analysis;

Originally posted by StarLord@Jan 15 2005, 09:25 PM
...a disgruntled person that may be a ...inventor that has been screwed out of ...recognition...

This could be a description of Jonathan Titus, who never really got adequate recognition for his role in the invention of the PC.

...whose main focus is to bring this out from under a rock to the limelight in such a way that it can no longer be hidden nor ignored...

Now this is interesting. Given the role of CERN in the "invention" of the internet, and Titor's mention of it as a crucial player in the invention of time travel (according to a possible interpretation of what he posted), perhaps the Titor voice is a CERN "mole," unable to be straight about everything while wanting to spill the beans.

If you superimpose the Titor story over the flowchart from Titus' PC, it moves from there to the 5100, and from there to the development of massmarketable PCs and the internet, which lands you on the CERN square awaiting Y2K-- which doesn't happen-- and then fast forward to 2038, when the UNIX crashes apocalyptically, but can be avoided supposedly by the 5100. Somewhere on the chart, I am sure you will find our Titor(s); Titus is right there at the outset.

Here is Immediate Evidence why being a Libra can be disconcerting at times, not only do we see both sides of the coin, there's the edge too.

Hmm... ever been to Reno?