Affect of a shape

SergiusPaulus

Can the shape of an object affect the way the environment around it behaves? Aerodynamics is one example. But what about the gravity around it. Or the light waves in its vicinity. If you can distort the light waves around an object can it make the object blurry to the naked eye? Maybe UFOs can distort their environment making them hard to see?

steven chiverton

the shapes that have the teslas 3,6,9 numbers are tryangle =3 it has 3 sides and the hexagon =6 it has 6 sides and the nonagon =9 it has nine sides so we have 3,6,9 these are shapes that confirm with the so called tesla 3,6,9 numbers

SergiusPaulus

Maybe science will discover the significance of them. 3+6+9 is a factor of 9. 432hz sound is a factor of 9. But how do they work together. I posted a video of sonic geometry in Random Thread. It talks about 432hz. Did Tesla discuss the significance of the numbers?

Beholder

Butterfly wings use microscopic patterns to create the metallic blue colors, exploiting the light's wavelength. If one can use the same effect to refract light around a core, one can make a rough passive invisibility that works against a flat sky.

steven chiverton

just play around with numbers add them to get the tesla numbers may mean nothing really i built frequency generators based on the tesla 3,6,9 numbers haven't found anything amazing yet juts used them frequencies fed into a water proofed speaker with water to get cymatics patterns but the only thing that seemed to show results was the waters ability to concentrate light and form mystery patterns shapes etc etc some have details you can read like as if theres a connection between water and frequencies and something unknown thats trying to communicate and on the surface of the water is nothing but the reflection of the ceiling above and the light seems to not be coming from that as its intensity and color is different so i have no idea where that light really come from, so i built a light listener circuit to use to try see if i get this strange yellowy light glyphs as i call them into sound but then the em fields from the frequency generator seem to interfere and the light listener is acting like its converting frequencies rather than light into sound, or that light is unlike any other light .

Last edited:

Beholder

just play around with numbers add them to get the tesla numbers may mean nothing really i built frequency generators based on the tesla 3,6,9 numbers haven't found anything amazing yet juts used them frequencies fed into a water proofed speaker with water to get cymatics patterns but the only thing that seemed to show results was the waters ability to concentrate light and form mystery patterns shapes etc etc some have details you can read like as if theres a connection between water and frequencies and something unknown thats trying to communicate and on the surface of the water is nothing but the reflection of the ceiling above and the light seems to not be coming from that as its intensity and color is different so i have no idea where that light really come from, so i built a light listener circuit to use to try see if i get this strange yellowy light glyphs as i call them into sound but then the em fields from the frequency generator seem to interfere and the light listener is acting like its converting frequencies rather than light into sound, or that light is unlike any other light .
If blue wavelengths are affected first by total reflection or diffused by more refraction, yellow patterns may result.

steven chiverton

during my last hho experiments separating hydrogen and oxygen from water i had a set up made using polyethylene pipe it has a thick poly ethaline black lining inside covered in yellowy plastic outside, in a video not uploaded i held a lighter flame up to the gas output it flashed back inside made the thing jump a little, and a yellow flash came through it which had to of penetrated the thick black polyethylene inner pipe and the outer thin yellow plastic covering it in order to penetrate the whole pipe so light shouldent penetrate it but it did and was yellow in color to and through the thick black poly lining inside this shouldent be possible but it did