Afterlife Theories

TimeFlipper

I've been here for well over a decade. I've talked all the time travel I'm gonna talk. Used to be, people were interested in how it could be done. These days this site seems to be about how it's already been done but kept secret, and for 200 (or whatever) dollars you can do it too.
The ideas put forth on the topic at this site are downright embarrassing. I'm uncomfortable talking to people that will believe everything they hear but the truth, and will argue until they're blue in the face about what they presume I don't know.

I'm glad to have a chance to chime in in a thread that not completely asinine.
Yeah, it's paranormal, but yeah, it's also philosophical.

Harte

I completely agree with you about the content of the Time-Travel that`s been paraded about on here for around two years, and appears to be the "norm" now Hartey (n) :(

Rudi

Thanks. I'd like to read your theory, though. Please share it.

Archival time; first part

After the death of man, his consciousness is removed from the body. Every energy consciousness of each cell stays in its place and all as a whole go away from the dead body. They still form a visual image of the one who had this consciousness in himself as his soul energy.
From here on, the consciousness of an individual is still alive, but without a physical body, he is a man without a body.
At this stage, the spirit no longer knows that there is a physical life, this memory fades. Just as some do not believe that there is a parallel of life in the form of ghosts or life after life.
All these forms of the minds of humans and animals are always present in the environment where a person lives, except that he does not perceive it, unless the pursuit of some exile and interference with it and in some way stimulates the soul energy to pursue it, because it is also the soul some new excitement for some new knowledge.
When a person loses or cuts off his foot, these cellular energies do not in any way detract from the whole of human consciousness, stay in the place where they were.
They still function and perform a function without this leg, and this is on commands from the center of the brain. Therefore, a person occasionally feels pain in his removed leg. This consciousness leaves the body completely when it is completely dead. The brain is the only body that leads the body and some kind of converter antimatter into consciousness.
When you die after a light niche you find yourself abroad, where there is no matter at least in hard form, you can call it an antimatter.
When choosing a niche to reintroduce into the physical world, which can be the same period as in the previous life. So, from the survival of the future, the past you return to the past, or the future for you.
When you realize yourself in a certain body, you have to reconsider yourself first as a soul. Sometimes, through the realization of this consciousness, you feel that you have somehow experienced this to know the place, even though you have never been there to do something which is very well known to you, in short, with the help of meditation, these memorial impressions are so frequent that you simply begin to think in the direction of uninterrupted living with the spaces of the entrance into different bodies and periods.

Harte

There's that term "energy" again.

Apparently, many people don't even know the meaning of the term.

Harte

taykair

There's that term "energy" again.

Apparently, many people don't even know the meaning of the term.

Harte

Perhaps it's simply that some do not consider words such as "energy" or "antimatter" to be registered trademarks of the scientific community. Is it not possible to use such words in a non-scientific way, so as to make an explanation more understandable?

taykair

Archival time; first part

After the death of man, his consciousness is removed from the body. Every energy consciousness of each cell stays in its place and all as a whole go away from the dead body. They still form a visual image of the one who had this consciousness in himself as his soul energy.
From here on, the consciousness of an individual is still alive, but without a physical body, he is a man without a body.
At this stage, the spirit no longer knows that there is a physical life, this memory fades. Just as some do not believe that there is a parallel of life in the form of ghosts or life after life.
All these forms of the minds of humans and animals are always present in the environment where a person lives, except that he does not perceive it, unless the pursuit of some exile and interference with it and in some way stimulates the soul energy to pursue it, because it is also the soul some new excitement for some new knowledge.
When a person loses or cuts off his foot, these cellular energies do not in any way detract from the whole of human consciousness, stay in the place where they were.
They still function and perform a function without this leg, and this is on commands from the center of the brain. Therefore, a person occasionally feels pain in his removed leg. This consciousness leaves the body completely when it is completely dead. The brain is the only body that leads the body and some kind of converter antimatter into consciousness.
When you die after a light niche you find yourself abroad, where there is no matter at least in hard form, you can call it an antimatter.
When choosing a niche to reintroduce into the physical world, which can be the same period as in the previous life. So, from the survival of the future, the past you return to the past, or the future for you.
When you realize yourself in a certain body, you have to reconsider yourself first as a soul. Sometimes, through the realization of this consciousness, you feel that you have somehow experienced this to know the place, even though you have never been there to do something which is very well known to you, in short, with the help of meditation, these memorial impressions are so frequent that you simply begin to think in the direction of uninterrupted living with the spaces of the entrance into different bodies and periods.

Thanks for the response. I can't honestly say that I completely understood it, though - even after reading it several times.

I think part of what you're saying that each physical cell has a spiritually-based counterpart. Is that correct? If not, then please correct my misunderstanding.

Rudi

taykair ;
The physical body is made up of a billion cell units.
Each cell is a "standalone unit that is engaged", it feels, lives, and is renewed. It is renewed by its copy - copies, copies with time become more aging and deformed (the body is old)

Cells have a certain place in the body, where it works only in conjunction with all others. "Cells also have their own soul!"

The human soul without the body retains the cellular souls in the same connection as they were in the physical body.
They always stick together.
There are no obstacles in the fifth dimension, and these cells can also move as you see many birds in flight - they are all together, but only the shape changes.

taykair

taykair ;
The physical body is made up of a billion cell units.
Each cell is a "standalone unit that is engaged", it feels, lives, and is renewed. It is renewed by its copy - copies, copies with time become more aging and deformed (the body is old)

Cells have a certain place in the body, where it works only in conjunction with all others. "Cells also have their own soul!"

The human soul without the body retains the cellular souls in the same connection as they were in the physical body.
They always stick together.
There are no obstacles in the fifth dimension, and these cells can also move as you see many birds in flight - they are all together, but only the shape changes.

I think I have a better understanding of your views now. Thank you.

Harte

Perhaps it's simply that some do not consider words such as "energy" or "antimatter" to be registered trademarks of the scientific community. Is it not possible to use such words in a non-scientific way, so as to make an explanation more understandable?
I'd say no, it's not.

It's like using the phrase "I'm eating an orange" to indicate one's intention to get a haircut.

Energy is VERY well understood regarding it's properties and behavior.

People should call this something other than energy.
I recommend flapdoodle. It's a nice, pliable word.

"Every flapdoodle of each cell stays in its place and all as a whole go away from the dead body. They still form a visual image of the one who had this consciousness in himself as his soul flapdoodle."

Harte

taykair

I'd say no, it's not.

It's like using the phrase "I'm eating an orange" to indicate one's intention to get a haircut.

Energy is VERY well understood regarding it's properties and behavior.

People should call this something other than energy.
I recommend flapdoodle. It's a nice, pliable word.

"Every flapdoodle of each cell stays in its place and all as a whole go away from the dead body. They still form a visual image of the one who had this consciousness in himself as his soul flapdoodle."

Harte

I understand your frustration with the terminology, Harte. I really do. However, to me, it is also a reminder of my earlier days as a fundamentalist and a literalist. Even your suggestion of "flapdoodle" as a substitute for "energy" brings to mind the way that I would belittle and mock "unbelievers".

I agree with you that "energy" may not be the correct word. I also agree that non-corporeal existence is not, as yet, detectable by present scientific means. However, "energy" is the closest term available to describe the thing in question, and that is why I made use of it. (After all, one of the primary definitions of the word "energy" is "the ability to do work". In the context of the theory I offered, this would be stated as "the ability to do the work of preserving and maintaining mental activity in the absence of known physical processes".)

If we humans should be aware of anything, then we should be aware of how unaware we really are. If we can know only one thing, then that thing should be how little we really know. This is true for two reasons: First, it keeps us humble. Second, it motivates us to find answers.

Infrared and ultraviolet light existed long before we poor humans found ways to detect them. I know how you would answer this. "Yes," you would say, "But infrared light is light. Ultraviolet light is light. They are not flapdoodles." And you would be correct - but this is not my point.

The point is that, if a non-corporeal mind can exist, then it must have "something to make it function". The mind, in its corporeal state, exists in the brain, and the "motive power" involved is bio-chemical in nature. Obviously, such a physical process cannot be responsible for a non-corporeal mind. So, if we maintain that the non-corporeal mind can exist, then we must discover some other process which would allow it to function.

Call it "energy". Call it a "force". Call it a "flapdoodle", if you must. The word is unimportant. It is the idea which must be examined. Of course, in order to do that, we must make use of language. But we should not spend an inordinate amount of time arguing whether a certain word is properly used. The focus should rather be on the idea.

If you have a theory about how the afterlife (if there is one) operates, then I would be interested in that theory. However, I am tired of arguing semantics. It does not move the discussion forward. It only bogs things down in a swamp of minutiae. I know that this was not your intention. Nevertheless, it can have that effect - not just in this thread, but anywhere else this may be done.

Take care.