Again with the Anthrax

Darkwolf

Re: Again with the Anthrax

So, I'm not condoning madame guillotine or anthrax but I guess I'm hoping for some middle way to get them out.

I'm just not clever enough to figure what it could be.

Well, Paul has outlined what is a wonderful idea in concept. It inolves putting a constitutional provision in for the impeachment of all three branches of government. I think that would be great, but don't see how we are going to get the very targets of that check to put it there. The way to get rid of the current powers is for enough people to stop voting for democrats and republicans. They have most of the population programmed to think that there are only two valid choices, and to ignore the miriad of other parties out there.
Also, we must realize that no one administration is the problem, it is the federal burocracy itself.

Judge Bean

Write in the name of your local community leader as Representative or Senator in 2006; be sure to write "NONPARTISAN" or "NO PARTY" by his or her name, just to drive home the point.

Spread the word. Post a list of candidates.

If all of the write-ins lose, their votes may still outweigh the regular candidates, and at the very least the people would have made their will known that the ones now in power have to go.

In 2008, then, if they let us have an election, we'll do this for President and Vice President as well as for Congress.

The truth is that any intelligent and honest person can and probably ought to run for office, and it shouldn't cost anywhere near what it does to be elected. We have one readily-available tool to use against the corrupt government: the write-in.

Timmy G

The truth is that any intelligent and honest person can and probably ought to run for office, and it shouldn't cost anywhere near what it does to be elected. We have one readily-available tool to use against the corrupt government: the write-in.

Timmy G sits waiting impatiently with pen in hand...:dry:

Darkwolf

readily-available tool to use against the corrupt government: the write-in.

So, everyone here should now try to compile a list of likely candidates. Don't tell them though, I want to see the look on somone's face when they get the phone call telling them they are now a senator.

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Time Rider\")</div>
Okay, I'm going out on a limb here with my theory on the Anthrax attacks.
Back in October of '01, media outlets and Dashle's office were attacked.

Seems to me that shortly after the attacks, the Media and some Democrats began singing Rightwing praises

The guy who owns Sinclair Broadcasting and Rupert Murdoch are BIG Busheads

Sinclair Broadcasting Owns:
? ? ?The Walt Disney Company ?(which owns ABC )
? ? ?Time Warner Inc. (which owns CNN)
? ? ?Viacom Inc. ?(which Owns CBS)
? ? ?
Rupert Murdoch owns several tabloids, one being the tabloid in Florida where that woman died.

Sinclair Broadcasting & Rubert Murdoch have ?history? together, then there?s the matter of Sinclair carrying several FOX stations.

You can google this anywhere.

But they way I see it, I suspect the media and some Dems were threatened into seeing the Admins view.

Interesting how we keep hearing about dissention going on at the white house and Pentagon between the Neocons and others not in favor of Dubya and the boys-
followed by another Anthrax alert.

Of course, this is my theory.... can't prove any of it, but it sure is plausible.

What say you guys?

[/font][/b]

Sharon/Time Rider,

I like the way you've jumped in here and other places on the board. Good thought process on the conspiracy with the anthrax. "Get in line, or you could be next." Let me clarify who owns who in the major media networks.

Sinclair Broadcasting owns a number of TV stations, but not the networks and other corps. you posted. Here's a link that shows the stations owned by Sinclair and their network affiliations. They have Fox, CBS and other affiliations. Yeah, the CEO is a major Bu****e, and he's somewhat of a slime bag.

http://www.sbgi.net/business/television.shtml

CBS is owned by Viacom, Sumner Redstone is the CEO, a major Bush'ite.

ABC is owned by CapCities Broadcasting which is owned by Disney. Michael Eisner, CEO is in the process of being replaced by Robert Iger as CEO. Not sure of the political affinities of either of these guys, but Disney pulled Farenheit 9/11 because they didn't want to lose state tax benefits from little brother Jeb.

NBC is owned by General Electric, with Jeff Immelt as CEO. He replaced Jack Welsh. Both of these guys are major Bush'ites.

CNN is owned by Time Warner, and they just had a change (last 6 mos. of or so) in the CEO to Richard Parsons. Not sure of his political persuasion, but he is one of the few African American CEO's of a major corp. He acts and sounds pretty much to the "right" from what I've seen.

Fox News is owned by News Corp., with Ruppert Murdoch as CEO, definitely a major Bush'ite.

Don't forget Sun Myong Moon, billionaire publisher of the Washington Times - a major Bush mouth piece newspaper. You know the one who had himself crowned Emperor of the World in the Senate bldg. by a good number of our Senators and Congressmen? No, I ain't kiddin'.

That's not a comprehensive list, but it'll give you an idea as to how much our "news" is sanitized and controlled by the corporate/govt. bureuacracy.

Keep those great posts coming.

Cary

Judge Bean

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Darkwolf\")</div>
So, everyone here should now try to compile a list of likely candidates. Don't tell them though, I want to see the look on somone's face when they get the phone call telling them they are now a senator.[/b]

Tommy Franks

CaryP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Paul J. Lyon\")</div>
Tommy Franks[/b]

Isn't he the American general (led the US invasion of Iraq) who said that the Constitution would be scapped for a military govt. if the US was attacked again in the continental 48 in Cigar Afficionado magazine in Oct. 2003? What you know about the boy that says he's the man Paul?

Cary

Harte

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Time Rider\")</div>
Okay, I'm going out on a limb here with my theory on the Anthrax attacks.
Back in October of '01, media outlets and Dashle's office were attacked.

Seems to me that shortly after the attacks, the Media and some Democrats began singing Rightwing praises

The guy who owns Sinclair Broadcasting and Rupert Murdoch are BIG Busheads

Sinclair Broadcasting Owns:
? The Walt Disney Company (which owns ABC )
? Time Warner Inc. (which owns CNN)
? Viacom Inc. (which Owns CBS)
?
Rupert Murdoch owns several tabloids, one being the tabloid in Florida where that woman died.

Sinclair Broadcasting & Rubert Murdoch have ?history? together, then there?s the matter of Sinclair carrying several FOX stations.

You can google this anywhere.

But they way I see it, I suspect the media and some Dems were threatened into seeing the Admins view.

Interesting how we keep hearing about dissention going on at the white house and Pentagon between the Neocons and others not in favor of Dubya and the boys-
followed by another Anthrax alert.

Of course, this is my theory.... can't prove any of it, but it sure is plausible.

What say you guys?

[/font][/b]

I say you could be right and there really may be nothing that can be done about it.

Impeaching all 3 branches sounds good but it's impractical.

Even if write-ins could be elected, power corrupts you know.

Besides, everyone believes the problem is with the other guy's rep. or sen. or pres. candidate. You never hear the Clintonites complaining about his judicial picks. Californians think Boxer is great. In Georgia, Zell Miller has a large following.
Bill O'Reilly has the most watched cable show on TV.

Best thing to do is try not to get too riled up about anythng, I say.

Darkwolf

Isn't he the American general (led the US invasion of Iraq) who said that the Constitution would be scapped for a military govt. if the US was attacked again in the continental 48 in Afficionado Magazine in Oct. 2003?

Did he say that as a warning or as a good thing?

Zoomerz

So, everyone here should now try to compile a list of likely candidates. Don't tell them though, I want to see the look on somone's face when they get the phone call telling them they are now a senator.
They do have "pre-inaugural" classes on how to be a senator, right? .... right? .... whew....

Z-