Alien book

HDRKID

I am buying a book about aliens next month.
The U.S. Navy's Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance (Secret Space Programs Book 2) - Kindle edition by Michael Salla, Robert Wood. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

51-2CuBnVCL.jpg

There is an "alien" woman on the cover. Funny, she looks human to me. Actually, the ones I have seen... look more like the lower image.

Annunakiwoman1.jpg

dh1

very cool. I'm keeping up with salla's reporting on tompkins, corey and wilcock too. do ya have a gaia.com subscription?

Matt Cole

Bullethead21

I am buying a book about aliens next month.
The U.S. Navy's Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance (Secret Space Programs Book 2) - Kindle edition by Michael Salla, Robert Wood. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

There is an "alien" woman on the cover. Funny, she looks human to me. Actually, the ones I have seen... look more like the lower image.

The ones you have seen?

Ditto....,.........What he said!

dh1

well tompkins that salla has interviewed says a lot of aliens that look human are really humans that left earth thousands of years ago and now have returned.

envmod

that cover looks like a cross between "my stepmother is an alien" and "an officer and a gentleman". now there's an idea for a hit movie...