OakFieldAlienz444

Alien Cat-People are Among Us​

Humanoid Cat Alien People

I have reason to believe that there exists a race of humanoid alien felines, who are currently living among us today.
Before you immediately dismiss this as nonsense, read the explanations below. Conduct your own research about this topic, and then you can draw your conclusions. Until then, keep your mind open. Question everything.

History​

Throughout ancient Egyptian history, felines were often worshiped. In fact, many wall-carvings and statues depict felines as gods with humanoid characteristics. Anthropologists and such have always wondered why this was the case. Well, I'm about to explain it to you:

A very long time ago (B.C), a group of advanced feline aliens traveled across the stars and dimensions and stumbled upon a planet we know today as Earth, in an area known as Egypt, whose population at that time consisted of very primitive humans.
In an attempt to aid in the evolution of these primitive humans, the feline aliens introduced to them certain tools and technologies such as inter-dimensional-traveling boats, aircraft and submarines. This allowed the primitive Egyptians to travel beyond unknown territory to discover new horizons, leading to an evolutionary leap in their spiritual and intellectual development.

The Alien Cat-People also introduced electricity to the primitive people. This allowed them to operate during the night and in dark caves, leading to new discoveries!

When the Alien Cat-People were done with the Egyptians, they returned to their home planet. The Egyptians were so thankful, that they produced statues and wall-carvings of their Cat-Gods in appreciation of the gifts they had given them.

Who Are They? Where Did They Come From?​

The Alien Cat-People come from different star systems such as Lyran and Sirius. Their appearance resembles the feline kingdom on our planet. They do not like to be referred to as Cat-People--they are humanoids who have catlike qualities. They are agile, they possess tremendous physical strength, and they are extremely intelligent and spiritual.

Due to their advanced spiritual development, the Alien Cat-People have supernatural psychic abilities and they operate primarily on the higher dimensions (perhaps the 5th or 6th dimension). These higher dimensions vibrate at a much higher rate than our 3rd dimension, rendering them invisible to us. However, if they choose, the Alien Cat-People may manifest themselves into our 3rd dimension. The Alien Cat-People still live among us today, but on higher dimensional planes.

Cats are Descendants of the Alien Cat-People​

Back in ancient times, when the Alien Cat-People returned to their home planet/dimension, they left behind what we know today as cats, lions, tigers, and the entire feline kingdom. These animals are direct descendants of the Alien Cat-People, and were left here to help watch over us and to aid us in our spiritual development and evolution.
Have you ever wondered why domestic cats are able to detect spirits? It is because they have inherited supernatural and psychic abilities from the Alien Cat-People. With these abilities, the cats can protect us from evil inter-dimensional entities. You ever wonder why cats sometimes stare at nothing? or start roaring at nothing? - now you know why.

These powers have also allowed cats to travel through the astral realms, and into our dreams, where they can communicate with us without interference from our programmed conscious minds. They can also predict future events and are capable of telepathic communication. Cats are also capable of teleportation, which explains why they tend to "disappear" for long periods of time.

The Sphinx​

The Sphinx is a special space craft created by the Alien Cat-People. They often use the Sphinx to travel between their home planet and ours, as well as to travel through different dimensions and through time. Our scientists have not been able to uncover this because its components are too advanced for them to conceive.

CATS Musical: Costume or Alien Cat-People?​

The Alien Cat-People have inspired many artists throughout history. From ThunderCats to the CATS Musical, sources indicate that the Alien Cat-People have made themselves known to influential artists and media producers, in an attempt to publicize their presence on Earth.

Their Mission​

As mentioned earlier, the Alien Cat People are here to watch over us, and to aid us in our spiritual development and evolution. There are evil entities that have taken over our world, and the Alien Cat-People are one of many forces that oppose them. However, they can't do it alone; it is up to us to fight against corruption and evil. Awaken the lion within, and fight!

OakFieldAlienz444

Yes but they wear those things because the alien souls inhabit them.

Youtuber Lyssy Noel for example has bunny ears because she is a bunny person:

The Bunny Girls are working hard to expose the dark secrets of Google Earth.

Wind7

Staff
Dated a Cat Woman, once.....She came over for dinner.

I served veal, she demanded fish and then coughed up a hairball on the table.

I went to use the loo and found me toilet paper...Shredded.

She ran full on into me coffee maker and broke it saying it was because of the
little red indicator dot that made her do it.

And what really did it.......Is when I found a rather large Poo left in me Feng Shui sand garden.

1651111080368.png

;)

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

Dated a Cat Woman, once.....She came over for dinner.

I served veal, she demanded fish and then coughed up a hairball on the table.

I went to use the loo and found me toilet paper...Shredded.

She ran full on into me coffee maker and broke it saying it was because of the
little red indicator dot that made her do it.

And what really did it.......Is when I found a rather large Poo left in me Feng Shui sand garden.

View attachment 14401

;)

If she was a cutie who cares?