Media Alien Hybrids: The Stan Romanek Story

HDRKID

Thanks for posting the Stan Romanek story.

Here is a picture of his hybrid daughter Kioma.

stan+romanek+hybrid+daughter.PNG

HDRKID

This might be Trilly, the younger sister of Kioma or Quoma, who left a bouquet of flowers at the front door.
Start AT 1:42:20

I wish he told me something new. Most of this stuff is old hat to me.

Hi Abnormal Truth:
If you have been abducted, you can find out if Stan is legit or a con man.

Ask him to describe the interior in detail and a con man will slip up.

If he is telling the truth it will be painful to describe the procedures that he had been force to endure as a lab mouse. Wonder why the aliens do so many experiments on humans that do not appear necessary.

Whitelight

I don't know about Stan. He has all these spectacular stories/sightings, etc. But something about him just doesn't sit right with me. I tried searching for pictures of his hybrid daughters and all that comes up is that same photo. I've seen site's talking about his daughter's and how he shows pictures of them, but no actual pictures.

BlastTyrant

I don't know about Stan. He has all these spectacular stories/sightings, etc. But something about him just doesn't sit right with me. I tried searching for pictures of his hybrid daughters and all that comes up is that same photo. I've seen site's talking about his daughter's and how he shows pictures of them, but no actual pictures.

Allot of his photo's arent on-line, and during his lectures it is required to keep all cameras and camcorders off, this is common with any lecture though, his Documentary coming out will have it all the whole 10 yards.

I was a bit skeptical of him as well, but then i talked to his wife lisa, she is a very gentle and kind woman who is willing to help anyone and i got the feeling from her that she would not be lieing about the situation.

Stan has allot of evidence you can find online, including photos and videos, his drawings and math equations are real and still being looked at, It really falls under the category of whether you want to believe him or not, its easier to disprove than to believe something.

HDRKID

Hi Whitelight:

The truth will come out eventually.
Picture is not Quoma sorry. It is Suri a Hybrid Girl of Lisa Romanek his wife.
5.jpg

Lisa Romanek

Today at 3AM there was a loud bang and all the lights in my house went out due to loss of power. Lights did not come back on until 1PM just now. I found after I woke up two scratches on my thoracic region. How that happened not sure. I was wearing a T-shirt and a night shirt - strange stuff to be sure. Wish I had more information to give you.

Whitelight

I was wondering why a lot of his photos aren't online, I guess he saves them for his lectures. I wish they were, there's no way I'd be able to go to one since I live so far away and I'd like to see them.

I think I need to do more reading on him.

BlastTyrant

That would be nerve tacking wouldn't it? to have a hybrid child seek you out. Whitelight look at the videos we posted from stan, they have a good deal of pictures in them.